ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 316 of 319
« First < 216266306312313314315316 317318319 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:05 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I still want Breeland back. I’d rather kick Ward to the curb after this season
It's all going to depend on Ward's price tag. Chances are he gets priced right out of our market, especially with the cap going up, but we'll see. No reason to let him walk if he's affordable.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:07 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I still want Breeland back. I’d rather kick Ward to the curb after this season
I'd like him back but hes not a long term replacement for Ward at his age IMO.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:16 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We're still really thin at edge rusher. Charlton is a broke dick and Kaindoh has an injury history as well.
Yeah that position has me most worried. I like Danna, I think he can be a quality rotational player who could even be best suited to play on early downs, as a starter. But things are way too thin there. We need a pass rush type guy cause if either Clark or Charlton go down, then what?

No one else is proven to be a quality edge rusher.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:20 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yeah that position has me most worried. I like Danna, I think he can be a quality rotational player who could even be best suited to play on early downs, as a starter. But things are way too thin there. We need a pass rush type guy cause if either Clark or Charlton go down, then what?

IF Charlton goes down?

:-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:28 PM 05-13-2021
They went after that san fran corner in fa and haven't added anyone of note since. Same thing with Ingram so i would be very surprised if we don't get a CB and DE before camp starts tbh.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:49 PM 05-13-2021
We're still really thin at edge rusher. Charlton is a broke dick and Kaindoh has an injury history as well.
That's why the Justin Houston reunion tour will/needs to happen.

Clark/Jones/Reed/Houston on pass downs.

Come home, Justin. Face nothing but single coverage and generally be regarded as the third or fourth most dangerous member of the unit.

Ingram and Kerrigan would be OK, too. But Houston has enough left in the tank, IMO, for that to be a really elite unit.
[Reply]
TEX 01:03 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
They went after that san fran corner in fa and haven't added anyone of note since. Same thing with Ingram so i would be very surprised if we don't get a CB and DE before camp starts tbh.
Breeland and Ingram, come on down!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:09 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
That's why the Justin Houston reunion tour will/needs to happen.

Clark/Jones/Reed/Houston on pass downs.

Come home, Justin. Face nothing but single coverage and generally be regarded as the third or fourth most dangerous member of the unit.

Ingram and Kerrigan would be OK, too. But Houston has enough left in the tank, IMO, for that to be a really elite unit.
I'm in. Think Houston would be nice opposite Clark.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:26 PM 05-13-2021
I dont remember any CB smoke except the nickel guy from San Fran and no Edge except Ingram. It makes me think theyre fine with what they have unless the deal is right or its a player they covet.
[Reply]
Hoover 01:42 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm in. Think Houston would be nice opposite Clark.
At this point I'd take whomever

Ingram, Kerrigan, Houston. I don't care.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:25 PM 05-13-2021
It's all going to depend on Ward's price tag. Chances are he gets priced right out of our market, especially with the cap going up, but we'll see. No reason to let him walk if he's affordable.
0% chance we re-sign Ward.

Another team will overpay.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:27 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
0% chance we re-sign Ward.

Another team will overpay.
Oh, I think some team will overpay. I wouldn't say 0% but it's not very likely he's back.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:38 PM 05-13-2021
Oh, I think some team will overpay. I wouldn't say 0% but it's not very likely he's back.
I guess he could suck and come back on vet minimum.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:36 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
At this point I'd take whomever

Ingram, Kerrigan, Houston. I don't care.
Malik Herring is here for you.
[Reply]
bobhill 06:18 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

They just sight a pass rusher , some guy named Tamba
[Reply]
Page 316 of 319
« First < 216266306312313314315316 317318319 >
Up