Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
|Zach| 10:48 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
It’s because |Zoccer| is a ****ing pussy.
You guys are super emotional. Maybe everyone’s bets aren’t going as well as you would like your internet friends to believe. 🤣
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:51 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
You guys are super emotional. Maybe everyone’s bets aren’t going as well as you would like your internet friends to believe. 🤣
Not super emotional about anything. Been holding since early 2017, I’m doing just fine. A ~10% drop means absolutely nothing to me.

But I do hope you eat fuck pie, queer.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:00 PM 05-12-2021
Where is your friend Dave to try and get validation from me? Sitting around trying to convince strangers on the internet that you have a lot of money. :-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:04 PM 05-12-2021
...and we're the emotional ones. Bruh, I don't agree with eDave on hardly anything, but he's obviously trying to help people by showing them opportunities to make money. At the end of the day. everyone has to take responsibility for their own investments. There are opportunities here if you play it right. I don't see the point in bagging on an investment class with insults.
[Reply]
eDave 11:13 PM 05-12-2021
I honestly had no idea a straight forward comment about it all would be that big of deal to you. Like I said I don’t give a shit feel free to make a bunch more posts my self worth isn’t wrapped up in this even a little bit like it is yours.
I question why you said anything at all. Was it your thought that a comment like yours would be welcome today?

I don't believe your straight forward comment was offered with good intentions.

I typically don't care but the condescension was palpable but not unique. It rubbed me the wrong way.

I do have a lot of money. Sorry.

And thank you, ninerfan.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:43 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
He's one of the early adopters here, crypto 1%er. Not sure why the panic now though.
Hippies. That's why.

In don't worry about short term. Elon & Tesla finally acknowledging the environmental perils of btc (real or alleged) is damaging long term when there are many other options that can do the exact same thing BTC can without the environmental impact.

The wink to other crypto that do it more efficiently is the nail in the coffin. BTC is going to bleed into other alts. If ya want to gamble perhaps get into a solid top efficient alt. ADA or Chainlink seem like good bets or so ppl I trust have told me.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:48 PM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You’ve seen bigger dips than this, not sure why the panic.
I've been waiting for one of three things to happen before selling part of my stash.

1) Verge of development of quantum computing that can crack crypto keys
2) A massive green or environmental tax on simply owning bitcoin or transacting it
3) Corporate America cancelling bitcoin due to pressure from board of directors & hippies due to environmental factors

Then the talk of impending LTCG doubling. Think its a good time to liquidate a little bit of my position on it.

I guesd Ill have to learn how to flip houses or some shit. Not sure I want USD just sitting around.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:04 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I question why you said anything at all. Was it your thought that a comment like yours would be welcome today?

I don't believe your straight forward comment was offered with good intentions.

I typically don't care but the condescension was palpable but not unique. It rubbed me the wrong way.

I do have a lot of money. Sorry.

And thank you, ninerfan.
Don’t let me stop you from being an insecure bitch on the internet. Apology not accepted. Don’t change even a little bit.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:47 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I've been waiting for one of three things to happen before selling part of my stash.

1) Verge of development of quantum computing that can crack crypto keys
2) A massive green or environmental tax on simply owning bitcoin or transacting it
3) Corporate America cancelling bitcoin due to pressure from board of directors & hippies due to environmental factors

Then the talk of impending LTCG doubling. Think its a good time to liquidate a little bit of my position on it.

I guesd Ill have to learn how to flip houses or some shit. Not sure I want USD just sitting around.
smart, there is a HUGE AGENDA and wealth grabbing machine behind the Green/Climate Change movement...they never lose.
[Reply]
eDave 01:58 AM 05-13-2021
Don’t let me stop you from being an insecure bitch on the internet. Apology not accepted. Don’t change even a little bit.
Any one else notice the humor in Mr. I Told You So's seeking validation projection? Haha.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:40 AM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
And there you have the REAL issue here. There is an agenda behind what he is doing. The timing is right, right now (pipeline hack, Elizabeth Warren, etc). He's known about this all along, and his post mentions nothing of the renewable energy that is being used to mine bitcoin (which he ALSO 100% knows about). The elites are strategic and sick. This clown just WRECKED tons of people without batting an eye - morally reprehensible.
Well... if nobody sells, then nobody will lose money.
BTC will go back up, like it always does. Go read through this thread how many times a BTC dip has happened, only to come back stronger.

Elon tweets about Dogecoin too. It dips, and comes back.

And while I really admire Elon, I do agree with your point about him manipulating the market. He has to know that every positive or negative tweet he makes, will cause anything he wants to boom.

He surely has some power.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:38 AM 05-13-2021
People are going to turn on Elon in droves. He never was one of us. This is a war between the elites and us plebs. Always has been, always will be

The US government is preparing to regulate the crud out of btc to pave the way for Fedcoin. Musk depends on the USG (incl the military) for contracts and subsidies.

Musk's businesses also a lot to the "PayPal mafia" & their VC funds. Thiel called a btc a Chinese weapon recently https://t.co/yFh7BzbJed

— Whitney Webb (@_whitneywebb) May 13, 2021

[Reply]
eDave 02:17 PM 05-13-2021
ADA guys.
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:56 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
ADA guys.
Too high now, though I know you've been pimping it for a bit now. I put another k in Bitcoin, your real true love.
[Reply]
Iconic 06:41 PM 05-13-2021

Working with Doge devs to improve system transaction efficiency. Potentially promising.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 13, 2021

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...eo-11620944181
[Reply]
Page 180 of 261
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230 > Last »
Up