[Reply]
TLO 02:26 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
You fools. Don't fall for it
:-)
[Reply]
theoldcoach 02:28 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I guess Dyson was there in case something hit the gap? Because otherwise, why not try to let him steal into scoring position?
And against a 3rd string catcher no less.

The Royals aren’t playing to win. They are playing not to lose.

And that includes The Manager and the front office.
[Reply]
TLO 02:29 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
And against a 3rd string catcher no less.

The Royals aren’t playing to win. They are playing not to lose.

And that includes The Manager and the front office.
Hell yeah! Dayton Moore is to blame for Dyson not running. MOORED
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:33 PM 05-13-2021
Swept in three straight series by divisional opponents. Our $24 million third baseman is 0-30. Now we get to go to Chicago to get our nads kicked in a double header tomorrow.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

There better be some consequences for this shit show in Detroit...

via GIPHY

[Reply]
TLO 02:34 PM 05-13-2021
NED NEEDS TO CHEW SOME ASS I TELL YOU HWHAT
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 02:40 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
NED NEEDS TO CHEW SOME ASS I TELL YOU HWHAT
FIRE TONY MUSER!!!
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:41 PM 05-13-2021
Traveling Beat Writer Press throws softballs to Meth Weenie. Nothing like "So Mike, you've been swept three series in a row all by divisional opponents. When are you going to start chewing some asses???" Nope. Boo Bitch got some guys out. Hurray! "Hey Mike, you stranded more than a dozen guys in this game. Do you like dozens of things, like donuts maybe?" Yeah, Boo Bitch was so good....

Fing Choking Losing Pussies. Trey Bell Muser Pena!
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:43 PM 05-13-2021
Meth Weenie needs a good old fashioned Hal McRae office Freakout...

[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 02:48 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Because they put hype on Lynch's name...the year of no competition was bad for him..he likely needs a full season of minor league ball.
I get that,but Bubic already pitched in the bigs last year and looked more ready to me than Lynch.Bubic throws with command,can keep hitters off balance etc.Oh well,what the hell do i know.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 02:48 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Meth Weenie needs a good old fashioned Hal McRae office Freakout...

Freakin love that ...
[Reply]
Mecca 02:52 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
I get that,but Bubic already pitched in the bigs last year and looked more ready to me than Lynch.Bubic throws with command,can keep hitters off balance etc.Oh well,what the hell do i know.
Bubic has better command, Lynch has more velocity, The issue is Lynch has almost no command. He'll flash and show you a super impressive like in the first he dropped a change to Cabrera and a slider to Goodrum that look like +++ pitches. Then he can't do it again...so he proceeds to walk guys because he's out of the zone. Then when he throws strikes he's up and over the plate so he gets creamed. You see the glimpses of why Lynch is well thought of but he has no consistency to maintain it.

Bubic doesn't have that upside, he doesn't hit 97, his command and consistency is much better though, he reminds me of Jason Vargas.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:58 PM 05-13-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Bubic was already in the bullpen, they put Zimmer on the IR and needed bullpen help. They decided to move Junis to the pen, where his future is, and bring up Lynch. Zimmer should be back soon, thus Lynch will be back to Omaha or Northwest Arkansas.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:46 PM 05-13-2021
Well they're trying...
[Reply]
petegz28 08:32 PM 05-13-2021
Hi! If this team was ass they would be light years ahead of where they are right now....

Have a good night
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up