Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
Halfcan 09:51 PM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I may not know much but I do know all the really smart Real Estate Investment people are usually begging other people to sign up for stuff with their little affiliate bonus links. :-)
You are right- you don't know much about anything. Begging? LOL I originally posted because I like the company and have done well with it so far. They have an impressive diversified portfolio. I figured the poster that signed up before or ones that were interested might like their account funded to counter the fees charged on the Appreciation. Real Estate is a good way to hedge against inflation.

You commented to be a fucking dick like you always are- so just fuck off.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:02 PM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I know a lot of people here are long haul holders but what do you use for a mobile wallet? I send and recieve some BTC for things here and there throw some in when I am laying down at Bovada.

I used the BRD wallet and absolutely loved in but Coinbase bought them out and I am not a fan.
Why not just use a hard wallet? Quite mobile.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:48 PM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why not just use a hard wallet? Quite mobile.
Honestly its usually in and out so quickly it flies around a lot. Not my only use for BTC but there is some form factor that is best for quick transactions. I would be open to new solutions though.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:49 PM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
You are right- you don't know much about anything. Begging? LOL I originally posted because I like the company and have done well with it so far. They have an impressive diversified portfolio. I figured the poster that signed up before or ones that were interested might like their account funded to counter the fees charged on the Appreciation. Real Estate is a good way to hedge against inflation.

You commented to be a ****ing dick like you always are- so just **** off.
You are bad at ignore.
[Reply]
loochy 12:44 PM 05-09-2022
Alright guys, when should I start buying? How low will this go?
[Reply]
TLO 07:39 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Alright guys, when should I start buying? How low will this go?
No idea, but I know a few Bitcoin investors feeling a bit nervous right now.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:09 PM 05-09-2022
Get low get low get low

Why does everyone always freak out. This is cylical. Always has been. Wouldn't surprise me if it got down to 15k. We'll hit 100k BTC by 2026.
From January

Calm down paper hands. But if ur a trader and not a hodler then i guess i get it
[Reply]
Strongside 08:22 PM 05-09-2022
Here’s a tip: anyone who says they know what’s going to happen here is full of shit. BC and crypto in general are both still so new that these are absolutely uncharted waters. And people saying it’s cyclical: crypto has largely, if not entirely existed during the biggest bull run in history alongside the major indices. A post-2007 era when everyone and their brother with a college degree has some sort of chump change to play with. So fuck it, I’ll buy some crypto. But what happens when the indices go bust and the money printing stops? What happens when the USD is teetering on no longer being the world’s standard exchange currency? What happens when an extremely overvalued real estate market gets hit with an extremely hawkish fed raising interest rates like it’s the 80’s? What happens when Johnny fuckstick who has all his money wrapped up in crypto is suddenly having trouble keeping up with inflation?

Maybe nothing.

But maybe something.

I’ve swung this shit for years but stayed away from any serious coin because the volatility and lack of regulation was too much for me to stomach. Reminds me too much of the dot com bubble.

Hope I’m wrong but I think this bitch is a 400lb man with cement strapped to his legs who hasn’t found the bottom of the ocean yet.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:00 PM 05-09-2022
Bitcoin has a long history of huge peaks and valleys and the valleys are usually this time of the year.

In April of last year, it went over 60k and by mid July, it was at 30 before rocketing up to 63-65k in October.

It’s going to be interesting to see where it goes this time because it’s currently back to 30k.

Lots of data suggests it’s building for another big run trying to break 65k.
[Reply]
scho63 06:24 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Bitcoin has a long history of huge peaks and valleys and the valleys are usually this time of the year.

In April of last year, it went over 60k and by mid July, it was at 30 before rocketing up to 63-65k in October.

It’s going to be interesting to see where it goes this time because it’s currently back to 30k.

Lots of data suggests it’s building for another big run trying to break 65k.
Is there the ability to buy options on Bitcoin?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:30 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Is there the ability to buy options on Bitcoin?
I've been playing options on BITO (Bitcoin ETF) through TD Ameritrade.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:07 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
I've been playing options on BITO (Bitcoin ETF) through TD Ameritrade.
I don't understand how people can even beat the short term capital gains tax rate when they trade crypto vs holding it but 99% of ppl are smarter than me. That tax is nasty.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:20 AM 05-10-2022
I don't understand how people can even beat the short term capital gains tax rate when they trade crypto vs holding it but 99% of ppl are smarter than me. That tax is nasty.
Cap gains on BITO are just like any other stock. It's not crypto. It's a stock tied to crypto(BTC), but it's still just a stock.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:21 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Cap gains on BITO are just like any other stock. It's not crypto. It's a stock tied to crypto(BTC), but it's still just a stock.
My comment would also apply to day trading or short term stock flipping.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 08:39 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Here’s a tip: anyone who says they know what’s going to happen here is full of shit. BC and crypto in general are both still so new that these are absolutely uncharted waters. And people saying it’s cyclical: crypto has largely, if not entirely existed during the biggest bull run in history alongside the major indices. A post-2007 era when everyone and their brother with a college degree has some sort of chump change to play with. So **** it, I’ll buy some crypto. But what happens when the indices go bust and the money printing stops? What happens when the USD is teetering on no longer being the world’s standard exchange currency? What happens when an extremely overvalued real estate market gets hit with an extremely hawkish fed raising interest rates like it’s the 80’s? What happens when Johnny ****stick who has all his money wrapped up in crypto is suddenly having trouble keeping up with inflation?

Maybe nothing.

But maybe something.

I’ve swung this shit for years but stayed away from any serious coin because the volatility and lack of regulation was too much for me to stomach. Reminds me too much of the dot com bubble.

Hope I’m wrong but I think this bitch is a 400lb man with cement strapped to his legs who hasn’t found the bottom of the ocean yet.
I mean Bitcoin and crypto in general have no real value. If I gave you all the crypto in the world right now, you couldn't do anything with it except for try and sell it to others. It's a system that is nothing more than buying something in hopes that someone else comes along and pays more for it. It is supposed to be untethered to things like the dollar but as we can clearly see right now it isn't for the reasons you just listed: people have to keep buying at higher levels for it to keep rising since it doesn't do anything else. When people have less and less money to spend they can't keep pumping it into crypto and prices will drop, as we see now. How low will it go? Who knows, but these types of situations are usually just waiting for one big thing to come and wipe everything out and some will make money and some will lose lots of it.
[Reply]
Page 247 of 261
« First < 147197237243244245246247 248249250251257 > Last »
Up