ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 92
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:38 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Man... this is quite a pissing match. I really feel like we've all really accomplished something today. Well done!
Well if you read what I've stated and actually bothered looking into it you'll see the the things I've brought up aren't addressed by this vote. Another thing Donovan's comments about the concrete at Royals stadium were proven false by a study done by Burns & McDonnell. The loop project was brought up in this thread, the original capping doesn't even cover that part of downtown so that would be additional and is covered by the state. What happens if the state says no? This vote doesn't mean the Royals would move Sherman has even said as much. It would bring them back to the table and actually address these issues instead of rushing it to a vote
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:47 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Well if you read what I've stated and actually bothered looking into it you'll see the the things I've brought up aren't addressed by this vote. Another thing Donovan's comments about the concrete at Royals stadium were proven false by a study done by Burns & McDonnell. The loop project was brought up in this thread, the original capping doesn't even cover that part of downtown so that would be additional and is covered by the state. What happens if the state says no? This vote doesn't mean the Royals would move Sherman has even said as much. It would bring them back to the table and actually address these issues instead of rushing it to a vote
It wasn't a personal attack. Just stating the obvious. Lot of back and forth jabs, insults and points made by people with differing opinions.

Another reason why I've tried to stay out of this.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:48 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
It wasn't a personal attack. Just stating the obvious. Lot of back and forth jabs, insults and points made by people with differing opinions.
None taken
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:21 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's a grift, the amount of money he wants is about the same as the value of the Royals.

Dude wants the stadium to sell the Royals and double his worth.
I really don't think he plans on selling. I really think he wants to own an MLB club. He's already got plenty of money. Once they have his kind of money, then they want things that only few people have and there are only 30 MLB clubs. That's more exclusive than being a billionaire, since there are over 3000 of those.

No way he sells, because he is absolutely set.
[Reply]
srvy 09:11 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
If you vote no next Tuesday you are siding with that group… and Frank White.

Frank White… whose only relevance in his pathetic life was his association with the Royals… and he’s forever bitter that they kicked his deadbeat ass to the curb.

Frank White who misused $20 million+ in tax payers dollars allocated to fight crime/drugs… to bankroll his degenerate lifestyle.

That’s who the no voters are siding with. :-)
It doesn't mean anything if you are living in Jackson County other than that you are tired of this bullshit of expecting the public to pay for more ineptness.

Also how can anyone believe anything shyster Sherman shits out of his pig head mouth. That dude needs to be called pig head that's what he looks like. Every time he tries to make a point I think to myself that will do pig.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:11 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
It doesn't mean anything if you are living in Jackson County other than that you are tired of this bullshit of expecting the public to pay for more ineptness.

Also how can anyone believe anything shyster Sherman shits out of his pig head mouth. That dude needs to be called pig head that's what he looks like. Every time he tries to make a point I think to myself that will do pig.
Sadly too few people are willing to call his bluff even one time. Nobody in government will ask the pig if he's going to ensure games aren't blacked-out for JACO residences and businesses, or what kind of JACO-specific ticket pricing structure he plans to offer those who are footing the bill.

Why, because he intends to fuck JACO residents and the city officials are more than happy to let it happen.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:18 AM 04-02-2024

.@Chiefs Head Coach Andy Reid after voting YES in Jackson County. @KSHB41 pic.twitter.com/Uy4afV0mRZ

— Taylor Hemness 📺 (@taylorhemness) April 2, 2024

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:23 AM 04-02-2024
Very weird the loudest voice for "Yes" on here is some Mexican dude in Miami lol
[Reply]
Mecca 11:24 AM 04-02-2024
I'm shocked a team employee would vote yes.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:24 AM 04-02-2024
Very weird the loudest voice for "Yes" on here is some Mexican dude in Miami lol
It's easy to play with money that isn't yours.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:24 AM 04-02-2024
Voted no today.

They need to come back to us with a better plan than this.

And if they don't? Fuck em.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:25 AM 04-02-2024
You are going to take your guidance from Degenerate Frank White… or Andy Reid?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 11:26 AM 04-02-2024

Gotta love KC Wolf nodding along, LIKE THE COMPANY STOOGE IT IS.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:26 AM 04-02-2024
You are going to take your guidance from Degenerate Frank White… or Andy Reid?
Should you be taking your advice from any sports figure?
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:27 AM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Gotta love KC Wolf nodding along, LIKE THE COMPANY STOOGE IT IS.
"How KC Wolf is morally bankrupt MY COLUMN:"
[Reply]
Page 9 of 92
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up