ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Gabby Petito
TLO 02:53 PM 09-21-2021

[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 12:01 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He was out there, he killed himself, the flood happened and covered up his stuff and him. The water went away and they found him. The parents are liars and knew exactly where he was and they should be charged with crimes. Nobody will ever convince me that they were with their son for over a week and didn't know he killed her. They are full of shit.

They have no reason to tell the police anything, and are protected by law to not incrimate children. Even if they watched him do it, they never have to say anything and aren't committing a crime.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:11 PM 10-22-2021
I doubt they are charged with anything but they are liars for sure. I love my kids, both girls, but if they strangled to death another person in some nut ball fit of rage I would not let them off the hook. Love or no love, you should not do that because there is the victims family to consider. If the situation was reversed how would they feel and they knew Gabby for gods sake. She ****ing lived there with them.

What if he had killed another person while in hiding to keep his location secret? You just don't know what he would do. His parents took a real chance lying to the feds but they will most likely be free and just not liked.
I doubt his parents assumed he would kill another person in hiding. They probably thought he was there looking for the one-armed man who actually killed Gabby Petito.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 12:51 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Honestly, what would most people's parents do if they loved their kid? Turn him in to face the death penalty?

Not saying they shouldn't be charged but a jury will have to decide to convict them.
Yes.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:56 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23:
They have no reason to tell the police anything, and are protected by law to not incrimate children. Even if they watched him do it, they never have to say anything and aren't committing a crime.
Not the FBI. It's a crime to lie to the FBI.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 01:08 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I'm sure it's "what's left of him," but I'm sure his parents knew a lot more then they were letting on. They seemed shady as hell.
Agreed.
[Reply]
ghak99 03:36 PM 10-22-2021
Not the FBI. It's a crime to lie to the FBI.
Saying nothing and telling a lie are two different things.
[Reply]
EPodolak 03:41 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Interesting...in which way...that the public didn't get their actual pound of flesh (all I remember about the play)
Shylock - most likely to be heard saying "Oy".
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:54 PM 10-22-2021
I'm just plain old Laundrie'd and Petito'd out, until his parents are found guilty of something... this story needs to DIE
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 04:07 PM 10-22-2021
He wasn’t charged with a crime until after he disappeared. He was only a person of interest when he was with his parents. Good luck charging the parents with something that will stick.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:23 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Saying nothing and telling a lie are two different things.
Wrong. Silence and integrity are not the same thing. So if you cheat on your wife and just dont tell her you aren't lying? Is that how you think? Really?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:30 PM 10-22-2021
The Tide jokes must be sudsing up
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:49 PM 10-22-2021
Probably figured the FBI would bring in the X-Factor if they didn’t cough up the killa.
[Reply]
ghak99 05:59 PM 10-22-2021
Wrong. Silence and integrity are not the same thing. So if you cheat on your wife and just dont tell her you aren't lying? Is that how you think? Really?
You were discussing breaking a law by lying to the FBI. Now you've moved the goal posts all the way to discussing being immoral in a conversation with a regular citizen. Even a Raider fan would know those are two very different things.

... and you can kindly take your retarded assumptions about my integrity and plug your sister's gaping sphincter with them after Billay is done reversing the flow of her lower intestine with his anaconda.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:31 PM 10-22-2021
Can the sphincter even do that?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:37 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Can the sphincter even do that?
Once Titty Meat gets in your tight, you're never right!
[Reply]
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Up