ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 33
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Licking a chicks ASS
rico 09:54 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
An In-Depth Analysis of a Piece of Shit: Distribution of Schistosoma mansoni and Hookworm Eggs in Human Stool

http://www.plosntds.org/article/info...l.pntd.0001969
I'm not reading this.

"Don't' kill my vibe."
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:31 AM 01-02-2013
No. Sounds gross.
[Reply]
rico 10:37 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No. Sounds gross.
But........you're a prison bitch.....? Never a desperate scenarios call for desperate, out of the ordinary measures type of thing?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:39 PM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
But........you're a prison bitch.....? Never a desperate scenarios call for desperate, out of the ordinary measures type of thing?

There are a lotta things I've done in prison to keep myself outta harm's way. I avoided getting shanked on numerous occasions but I won't go into details. One such incident in the prison yard involved a small horse, forceps, and two large men named Reggie and Tyrone. But that's neither here nor there.

The real question: would anyone lick Clark Hunt's asshole if he brought us a Lombardi Trophy?
[Reply]
rico 12:50 PM 01-02-2013
There are a lotta things I've done in prison to keep myself outta harm's way. I avoided getting shanked on numerous occasions but I won't go into details. One such incident in the prison yard involved a small horse, forceps, and two large men named Reggie and Tyrone. But that's neither here nor there.

You are lucky I wasn't in there, prag.

The real question: would anyone lick Clark Hunt's asshole if he brought us a Lombardi Trophy?

No.... no way. I'm nobody's bitch...Not even Clark Hunt's...although I spend hours each day pondering his organization's shortcomings....and metaphorically get rammed in the ass for doing so. Ahh shit, maybe I am Clark Hunt's bitch. We all are. But I don't want to be anyone's bitch. And I wouldn't lick his bungholio.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:06 PM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by rico:

You are lucky I wasn't in there, prag.

That dude looks awfully familiar, actually....
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:32 AM 01-02-2013
Dude, lick your thumb and then use your thumb to loosen it up first. Don't apply your tongue directly to the sphincter...
[Reply]
HolyHat 10:46 AM 01-02-2013
Yeah I'd lick my chicks ass, I'd also entertain the idea of licking Genos ass.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:47 AM 01-02-2013
Yes I have, yes I enjoy it, and yes I would do it again. Eating chicks assholes is awesome but you haven't lived until a good looking girl eats your asshole. Just make sure you are in some sort of captain morgan position while she does it.
[Reply]
In58men 11:15 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Yes I have, yes I enjoy it, and yes I would do it again. Eating chicks assholes is awesome but you haven't lived until a good looking girl eats your asshole. Just make sure you are in some sort of captain morgan position while she does it.
You're a wise man
[Reply]
lcarus 10:54 AM 01-02-2013
Jesus I posted some awful stuff in this thread this summer.
[Reply]
rico 12:20 PM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Jesus I posted some awful stuff in this thread this summer.
Lol, yes you most certainly did.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:28 AM 01-02-2013
Not only is this an extremely nasty thread, but it led me to find a website that scares me ever more:

http://www.toss-my-salad.com/safety.shtml
[Reply]
rico 01:01 PM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Not only is this an extremely nasty thread, but it led me to find a website that scares me ever more:

http://www.toss-my-salad.com/safety.shtml
A ten things pertaining to what scared you the most regarding this salad tossing safety essay in the works?

Lol, I can only imagine what other sites you were led to that you didn't disclose. I think we would all be interested to see a top ten list of the ones that stuck out to you the most, and your general thoughts on each of the sites.

Btw, I'm just goofin' with the "ten things" jokes....I love reading those every week. When I venture to the boards on nights of games, 85% of the time I click on the "ten things" posts first.
[Reply]
crossbow 11:47 AM 01-02-2013
Of course I would never do it but I knew a guy that did.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 33
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up