ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2584 of 2691
« First < 1584208424842534257425802581258225832584 2585258625872588259426342684 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:54 AM 12-18-2023
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
The issue with the INT to Bell is that the ball was way late. If he throws it on time the defender isn't close enough to make a play.
That play was a complete offensive failure. Smith whiffed on a block, Patrick threw a bad ball to avoid a sack, and for some reason the coaches ran Blake Bell out there on a passing down. Bell did what was expected, which was get completely manhandled and lose the ball for a pick.

Just your typical top to bottom **** up we've seen on that side of the ball this year.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:56 AM 12-18-2023
I was rewatching the Clyde TD catch and Patrick's footwork was nuts. Like, you shouldn't be able to throw that pass, but he did, and it's so normal now that nobody even noticed.
[Reply]
O.city 11:24 AM 12-18-2023
The Bell play is one you dirt it at his feet and live to fight another day.
[Reply]
Best22 11:31 AM 12-18-2023
The Patriots completely took away our under center play action passing
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:50 AM 12-18-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
That play was a complete offensive failure. Smith whiffed on a block, Patrick threw a bad ball to avoid a sack, and for some reason the coaches ran Blake Bell out there on a passing down. Bell did what was expected, which was get completely manhandled and lose the ball for a pick.

Just your typical top to bottom f up we've seen on that side of the ball this year.
That really doesn't narrow it down much.

Smith was god-awful yesterday. Every time I looked up he was losing his rep in the first second or so. He got absolutely de-pantsed out there.

He's been pretty rough the last 3 weeks. And I can't figure out why because he'd seemed to have settled into a groove where he was just steady every week. Maybe he's just a guy who gets into funks because he had a stretch like this last season as well.

Or maybe he's just a pretty average player who we love because he was cheap. And average players have pretty lousy games sometimes.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:21 PM 12-18-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Smith was god-awful yesterday. Every time I looked up he was losing his rep in the first second or so. He got absolutely de-pantsed out there.

He's been pretty rough the last 3 weeks. And I can't figure out why because he'd seemed to have settled into a groove where he was just steady every week. Maybe he's just a guy who gets into funks because he had a stretch like this last season as well.

Or maybe he's just a pretty average player who we love because he was cheap. And average players have pretty lousy games sometimes.
Wonder if Trey is not healthy. That seemed to be the case in the past when he would have some struggles on the field.
[Reply]
O.city 01:09 PM 12-18-2023

I kinda lean this.

He was a grand slam draft pick and has played really well for the cost.

But same as our texts, I think he's pretty overrated around here.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:49 PM 12-18-2023

There are a couple people who were advocating Smith be a contract priority before Creed. Something something mean something toughness something nasty something something
[Reply]
tredadda 01:52 PM 12-18-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There are a couple people who were advocating Smith be a contract priority before Creed. Something something mean something toughness something nasty something something
He should be resigned though, and hopefully his recent performance will lower his value some.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:56 PM 12-18-2023
Mahomes is my MVP forever.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 12-19-2023
guess he's broken

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:20 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
guess he's broken

He would easily clear 5k without the drops, non-penalty penalties (ref fuckery) and self inflicted wounds (legit penalties).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hamwallet 10:40 PM 12-19-2023
That’s not accurate. Pat has 3703 yards. He is behind Tua, Purdy and Goff. Pat is 25 TD’s to 13 interceptions this year. Pat is not the problem. His receivers suck and that’s why we will have an early exit this post season.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:46 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
That’s not accurate. Pat has 3703 yards. He is behind Tua, Purdy and Goff. Pat is 25 TD’s to 13 interceptions this year. Pat is not the problem. His receivers suck and that’s why we will have an early exit this post season.
This is total yards….
[Reply]
DRM08 11:00 PM 12-19-2023
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
3,703 passing and 334 rushing is 4,037 total yards, which matches the screenshot he posted.
[Reply]
Page 2584 of 2691
« First < 1584208424842534257425802581258225832584 2585258625872588259426342684 > Last »
Up