ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 57
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:36 PM 06-30-2013
Tonight.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:39 PM 06-30-2013
Finishing up last season to get me in the mood.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 06:11 PM 06-30-2013
With the way the past 3-4 seasons have been, I think this is the first time I've looked forward to a series finale. Maybe Season 4 (Trinity) made me hold this show to much higher expectations than it could meet consistently....
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:15 PM 06-30-2013
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
With the way the past 3-4 seasons have been, I think this is the first time I've looked forward to a series finale. Maybe Season 4 (Trinity) made me hold this show to much higher expectations than it could meet consistently....
I've said before in this thread, Season 4 was one of the best seasons of any television show ever. And while I'll agree that the show went downhill in seasons 5 and 6, even mediocre Dexter seasons is still good TV.

Dexter is one of a very small handful of "appointment TV" for me and the wife (along with Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad).
[Reply]
Rausch 07:07 AM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I've said before in this thread, Season 4 was one of the best seasons of any television show ever. And while I'll agree that the show went downhill in seasons 5 and 6, even mediocre Dexter seasons is still good TV.

Dexter is one of a very small handful of "appointment TV" for me and the wife (along with Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad).
I'm catching up now on Netflix.

I think we're on season 6. I think our last watched episode was "Nebraska."

I'm addicted...
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:19 AM 07-01-2013
One little tiny complaint about last night's episode: Nobody seemed suspicious at all that LaGuerta wound up dead right after she accused Dexter of being the Bay Harbor Butcher. I would think that when there's a trail of dead cops (Doakes and LaGuerta), it would make Batista and that Captain Mathews guy (LaGuerta's old boss) just a little bit suspicious about the guy the dead cops had been investigating right before they died.

OK, maybe nobody else really knew that Doakes had been investigating Dexter. But EVERYBODY knew LaGuerta had been.

I will say that I liked the way Deb told Dexter off towards the end of the episode. He certainly had it coming.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:38 AM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
One little tiny complaint about last night's episode: Nobody seemed suspicious at all that LaGuerta wound up dead right after she accused Dexter of being the Bay Harbor Butcher. I would think that when there's a trail of dead cops (Doakes and LaGuerta), it would make Batista and that Captain Mathews guy (LaGuerta's old boss) just a little bit suspicious about the guy the dead cops had been investigating right before they died.

OK, maybe nobody else really knew that Doakes had been investigating Dexter. But EVERYBODY knew LaGuerta had been.

I will say that I liked the way Deb told Dexter off towards the end of the episode. He certainly had it coming.
I was a little bothered by the fact they didn't explain Deb's bullet being in LaGuerta.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:15 PM 07-01-2013
Password?

Nope.

Fucking Password?

Here we go.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:36 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I was a little bothered by the fact they didn't explain Deb's bullet being in LaGuerta.
The bullet was not in her. The previews for next week show the container with a bullet hole. Maybe it passed through her, or Dex & Deb doctored the scene. Dexter's original plan was to shoot the guy in his stab would with Laguerta's gun.

There is no doubt in my mind that when the Deputy Chief, and the youngest homicide Lt. in Miami Metro history say that LaGuerta was wrong, and here is how I found the crime scene, that the case was closed. And there is no way that Batista would ever think Dexter was a killer.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:28 PM 07-01-2013
How does this not end with Deb killing Dexter?
[Reply]
Carlota69 10:08 PM 07-01-2013
Dr Vogel, is super creepy. I really think she's going to add a lot to this season, and possibly be the one who kills him, if its not Deb, if he even dies.

I'm sad about the direction Deb is going, but what fun Jennifer Carpenter must be having taking Deb to these places.

This season looks like its going to be fun, and very sad at the same time.
[Reply]
rico 10:25 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I haven't watched since 4th season. I have the first 4 seasons on DVD, but was afraid season 5 was going to regress to what it was during season 3, so I haven't been motivated enough to watch anything past 4.

However, I have always had the feeling that Deb will end up killing Dexter. There was an interaction that had in season 2 or 3 that seemed to foreshadow it...I wish I could remember the specifics...but I agree with you.
[Reply]
Bump 12:40 AM 07-02-2013
I got rid of cable.

is there any way to watch this?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:28 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It's got to end with Dexter's death. I see that happening one of three ways:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:29 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Bump:
I got rid of cable.

is there any way to watch this?
Wait for the DVD next year.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 57
« First < 303637383940 4142434450 > Last »
Up