ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 315
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:41 AM 03-04-2019
Oh shit! This is amazing!

This long fight scene with Rey and this red jedi guy dude with two 'light daggers' or whatever. And she's fending him off and such and then one of the blades just...isn't there anymore.

He parries a swing, spins her around and has his left hand ready to just plunge that dagger thing in her back after he subdues her and the blade in his left hand just...vanishes. He holds his hand there like 'uh...missed your mark' and there's a cut.

Did what's her head just fuck that up so badly so frequently that they just decided 'ah screw it, we'll fix it in post...' and they moved along?

You have to watch that fight again - it's the most ridiculous thing. It has to be that she couldn't get the fight scene figured out so they just gave up.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 07:04 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
But really, who are we all kidding? We're all competing for second place against the Joplin Mahomeses.
I like the way you think. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:09 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I believe his position is that it's the best of the franchise.
Nah. It is the best Star Wars movie since Empire, though. The most original by far.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:18 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He parries a swing, spins her around and has his left hand ready to just plunge that dagger thing in her back after he subdues her and the blade in his left hand just...vanishes. He holds his hand there like 'uh...missed your mark' and there's a cut.
Wow. Just watched this and it is pretty bad.

He could have gutted her like a fish with his left blade as soon as she parried.

That's moviemaking for you, though. If it's not immediately noticeable no one cares.

[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:23 AM 03-04-2019
thats just a bad stunt, not a garbage story with cliche hollywood bullshit
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:27 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
thats just a bad stunt, not a garbage story with cliche hollywood bullshit
so was that particular sequence DJ's referencing in the last jedi

the story is quite good...and it's quite FREE of cliche hollywood bullshit, I might add

this is no action schlock sci-fi

it turned the franchise on the ear and split the fanbase right down the middle...that's good...so did Empire
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:28 AM 03-04-2019
Ok nerds, I’d like to move up soon as possible so my pick doesn’t get stolen in front of me again. Anyone picking first thing this morning want to fall back a few spots? Shoot me an offer
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:28 AM 03-04-2019
Alright. Back to football. Let's cut the crap, boys. I've given this some thought.

I have 231 and 250.

I want to upgrade them both.

What's it gonna take?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:31 AM 03-04-2019
those two picks for my second coming pick
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:35 AM 03-04-2019
Hey hold on, if you would take that deal, I pick before him next round and might be interested
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:35 AM 03-04-2019
i don't think you understand

i want to upgrade them BOTH
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:37 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i don't think you understand

i want to upgrade them BOTH
yeah i know who you really really want so i was going to make you pay for him