ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Clark Hunt will bang the Pre-game drum
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:24 PM 01-17-2019

I figured it was going to be Len Dawson or the Hunt family banging the drum. It will be a well deserved moment for Clark. #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/ur2cqkGUHM

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 18, 2019

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:36 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I still think it should be Pollard.
Kenyan Drake
[Reply]
stevieray 11:39 PM 01-17-2019
I like it...

Wish list?

Otis Taylor
[Reply]
007 11:44 PM 01-17-2019
That really would be one hell of a troll.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:57 PM 01-17-2019
"Banging the Pregame Drum" is what you call rubbing one out before going on a date so you last longer during the intercourses.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:00 AM 01-18-2019
Banging jokes aside, that's pretty cool that Clark is doing it. Though I've never really felt strongly about him as an owner, I do kind of feel like we want a win FOR HIM, specifically. It's criminal that his family has never held that trophy.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 12:33 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
"Banging the Pregame Drum" is what you call rubbing one out before going on a date so you last longer during the intercourses.
You know, your avatar looks like a little plastic Michael Cohen in a Evil Knievel jumpsuit.....
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:41 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Tavia is a fucking smoke show
Damn....I had to google her, never seen her before.

You weren't kidding....very milfy.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 01:40 AM 01-18-2019
Lol...this would have been great. Talk about Psychological warfare.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:45 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Banging jokes aside, that's pretty cool that Clark is doing it. Though I've never really felt strongly about him as an owner, I do kind of feel like we want a win FOR HIM, specifically. It's criminal that his family has never held that trophy.
I have always believed that while cHunt tried to make moves that seemed geared towards winning, like hiring Pioli, a Patriots guy that every team with a GM opening wanted, and hiring Dorsey and Reid, the bottom line was always the most important thing to him.

It wasn't until the interview after the Colts game, where he had clearly been crying, that I felt like winning mattered to him. I actually felt a connection to him on an emotional level because I finally felt like holding the trophy that bears his father's name was important to him.

I will absolutely cry if we win, and on that podium they hand him the Lamar Hunt Trophy, and he holds it up, looks to the sky, and says "We did it dad."

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:51 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I have always believed that while cHunt tried to make moves that seemed geared towards winning, like hiring Pioli, a Patriots guy that every team with a GM opening wanted, and hiring Dorsey and Reid, the bottom line was always the most important thing to him.
What gave you this impression? He's already wildly wealthy (albeit of the inherited variety) and has had football as a mainstay of his entire life. I'm curious why people feel this way. Was it the absence of seeing him emotional about losing? Was it trying to bring a Super Bowl to KC? Something else?

I've never understood people's hatred for him aside from the 'absentee owner from Texas' narrative.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:51 AM 01-18-2019
Clark Hunt is going to bang the drum on Sunday. What I really want is for him to come out full headdress full warpant riding a horse. Ride that mother fucker out to Belicheck and pull out a flaming tomahawk and throw it right down at his feet then turn around and point the the stands to Robert Kraft and say "YOUR NEXT" like the guy off of bloodsport. Then he can thunder over to the drums where he will play the part of In The Air tonight that everyone loves and a blackhawk helicopter will drop a rope where he will fly out of the Arrowhead.
[Reply]
007 01:55 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Clark Hunt is going to bang the drum on Sunday. What I really want is for him to come out full headdress full warpant riding a horse. Ride that mother fucker out to Belicheck and pull out a flaming tomahawk and throw it right down at his feet then turn around and point the the stands to Robert Kraft and say "YOUR NEXT" like the guy off of bloodsport. Then he can thunder over to the drums where he will play the part of In The Air tonight that everyone loves and a blackhawk helicopter will drop a rope where he will fly out of the Arrowhead.
Where have I seen this before. :-)

And follow that up with Rock n Roll Part 2 blaring out of the sound system allowing the crowd to drive that point home.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:57 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Where have I seen this before. :-)

And follow that up with Rock n Roll Part 2 blaring out of the sound system allowing the crowd to drive that point home.
I want to see how this is with wings
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:59 AM 01-18-2019
chiefs come out with a patch that says #bostonsoft
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:30 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Rep for the Chong Li Bloodsport reference :-)

Everyone knows he was the real hero in that movie.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up