ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So what ‘thing’ will Belichick try and take away from the Chiefs offense?
Deberg_1990 05:25 PM 01-17-2019
We all know he’s the best at taking away a certain weapon on an opponents offense. What weapon does he try and defuse on the Chiefs?

Keeping Mahomes in the pocket?

Tyreek Hill?

Kelce?

Watkins?

D Williams?

Conley?

Thoughts.....
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:57 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
We need a third "safety blanket". I don't care if it's Conley or Williams or Ware or Robinson or Dieter. We need another go-to guy that Mahomes can look for when Kelce is triple covered and Tyreek is doubled. That guy needs to catch the ball when it's coming in at 90 MPH.

We find that, and the offense thrives.

Of course, the keys are always the same; win the turnover battle and DO NOT COMMIT PENALTIES. EVER.

We do that, we win. And probably by 14 points or more. (We're a much better overall team.)

FAX
Watkins FAX, its Watkins.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:57 PM 01-17-2019
He can try what he wants to try to stop us, but history shows that he cant stop Andy and the Chiefs. This game is in KC where we can actually play damn good D and it looks like a blowout.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:59 PM 01-17-2019
It depends on the situation. I would bet Bill doubles and even triple teams Tyreek Hill in bracket coverage between the 20’s and then changes that to take away Kelce in the red zone.

Overall I think it’s apparent that while Kelce is special, Tyreek Hill is the most dangerous weapon we have because he can kill you in all phases while Kelce cannot. Tyreek can destroy teams in the short, intermediate and deep parts of the field simply due to his speed alone.
[Reply]
notorious 07:00 PM 01-17-2019
Take away the intermediate stuff an pray Mahomes plays tight and misses the deep balls.

Our RB has killed NE on seam and wheel routes. It’s natural because they are hitting the middle ground and it clears out for the RBs to feast.

Williams better catch the fucking ball.
[Reply]
FAX 07:01 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Watkins FAX, its Watkins.
I'm expecting Gilmore to single cover him again. He did a very good job on Watkins in the first game. That's why I didn't mention him.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 07:02 PM 01-17-2019
Wow ... LOL

I suppose I need to be more direct and specific in the future.

FAX
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:03 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Take away the intermediate stuff an pray Mahomes plays tight and misses the deep balls.

Our RB has killed NE on seam and wheel routes. It’s natural because they are hitting the middle ground and it clears out for the RBs to feast.

Williams better catch the fucking ball.
Kareem Hunt had 26 catches on 35 targets. 74.3%

Williams has 23 catches on 24 targets. 95.8%

You're welcome.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:04 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I don't think BB will do that with us since we have so many weapons. I'd look for him to try and confuse Mahomes more than anything similar to what the Ravens did.

He'll probably also look to copy what the Colts D did to the Chiefs O in the 2nd half of the game last weekend because the Colts D was pretty successful against us that 2nd half.
I think a lot of that was because we were playing very conservative with a 3-score lead and Mahomes was obviously making sure not to make a mistake above all else.

You saw as soon as they got a score we came back and opened it up and scored.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:04 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
How do you double 3 players then with 8 in the box?:-)

Check your math!! Won't be able to double all of them!!!:-)
Belichick is a known cheater.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:04 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Wow ... LOL

I suppose I need to be more direct and specific in the future.

FAX
I think you should be more vague and evasive in the future. It's more fun. :-)
[Reply]
notorious 07:04 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Kareem Hunt had 26 catches on 35 targets. 74.3%

Williams has 23 catches on 24 targets. 95.8%

You're welcome.
Thank you!
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:05 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Thank you!
I aim to please!

:-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:06 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I bet they come after Mahomes. They aren't usually a blitzing team, but they did it last week to Rivers, and teams have had more success against Mahomes going after him than just sitting back and letting him gut you.

Agreed. Might see alot of Raven like blitzes
[Reply]
FAX 07:07 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Well, you've got 5 DB's tied up on 2 receivers so i guess that means that Watkins will be uncovered. I'd bet he'll put up some numbers.
If he falls down or something I guess you could hit D. Williams on a wheel route.
Last time, they used linebackers to double up on Kelce (when they did). It's true that they switched it up from time-to-time, but they often relied on the backer.

That's one of the reasons Hunt got loose against the backers. They were kinda busy.

FAX
[Reply]
Frosty 07:08 PM 01-17-2019
Watch the try to take Kelce out and Harris end up with over 100 yards and 2 TD. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up