ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So what ‘thing’ will Belichick try and take away from the Chiefs offense?
Deberg_1990 05:25 PM 01-17-2019
We all know he’s the best at taking away a certain weapon on an opponents offense. What weapon does he try and defuse on the Chiefs?

Keeping Mahomes in the pocket?

Tyreek Hill?

Kelce?

Watkins?

D Williams?

Conley?

Thoughts.....
[Reply]
007 05:57 PM 01-17-2019
They will double Kelce and do their best to bust Hill at the LOS. Watkins and Williams could have a big day.
[Reply]
007 05:58 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
IDK about offense, but it appeared Indy identified something in our punt formations that they exploited. Hopefully we've looked at that this week.
Agreed. They got close twice and blocked another one. Something needs fixed there.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:58 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Mahomes ability to roll to his right out of the pocket. Pressure that comes from his right side.
Yep. They're going to try to take away Mahomes. They'll man Kelce with Chung and man Watkins, bracket Hill, and then try to rattle Patrick.

They'll also try to run ball control offense to keep him off the field.

Need to start strong and hot. Like last week.
[Reply]
44yearsandcounting 05:59 PM 01-17-2019
If I’m BB, I want the Chiefs defense out there as long as possible. So, if the pats get up early, you take away the short to intermediate routes and take a chance of the lower percentage bombs keeping pace. Long, time-consuming drives for the pats, and hope the defense is gassed in the 4th in a close game for a late score to win.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:59 PM 01-17-2019
Bill wants Mahomes "in the pocket" with much stunting pressure coming up the middle from the interior d-line. All the tape on Mahomes getting sacked comes from up the middle. Between the 20's he will double TH/Kelce depending. In the red zone he will automatically double Kelce.

Which leaves Watkins and D Williams still with either single coverage or no coverage:-)

What will Bill do??:-):-)
[Reply]
chinaski 06:06 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Mahomes ability to roll to his right out of the pocket. Pressure that comes from his right side.
Yeah this. But Mahomes stayed in the pocket quite a bit during the Colt's game. He's a threat no matter where he is at.

If they target Hill, Kelce and Watkins we always got Williams and Sherm
[Reply]
JakeF 06:07 PM 01-17-2019
He will take away all the short stuff (run game and Kelce) with blitzing so Mahomes and Hill don't have time to hook up on anything deep. Force our offensive line to play smart and deal with stunts, slants, and zone blitzes making Mahomes decide quickly.

Don't let Mahomes roll out to the right.

Pressure, pressure, pressure.
[Reply]
chinaski 06:08 PM 01-17-2019
Dieter was in the game last week. HMM. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 06:14 PM 01-17-2019
Think they'll bracket Kelce and Hill and leave Gillmore on an island with Sammy wherever he lines up
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 06:17 PM 01-17-2019
Kidnapped the team and have the washington generals play them disguised as the chiefs.
[Reply]
Frosty 06:17 PM 01-17-2019
BB is going to double Kelce, Hill and Watkins and load the box with 8 /Pats troll
[Reply]
chefsos 06:20 PM 01-17-2019
Duron Harmon is a local kid. He's about to be interviewed on the key to stopping Mahomes. I'll report my findings.
[Reply]
chefsos 06:20 PM 01-17-2019
Never mind. I couldn't understand a word he said.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 06:22 PM 01-17-2019
To me, the biggest affect BB has is getting in these guys' heads during the week and get them double guessing too much on game day. I don't think they can reasonable take enough away from our offense to make it matter unless we get defensive about it. We need to have "dictate the terms" approach to our offense and shove it down their throats and make them react to us.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:24 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Frosty:
BB is going to double Kelce, Hill and Watkins and load the box with 8 /Pats troll
How do you double 3 players then with 8 in the box?:-)

Check your math!! Won't be able to double all of them!!!:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up