video I worked on for Patriots.com

https://www.patriots.com/video/patri...fs-fitzy-style
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:12 PM 01-17-2019
nIce that was good shit

:-)
[Reply]
decibelup 05:15 PM 01-17-2019
Let's all pledge to take the #Arrowhead150challenge!

Get Bud Light aluminum cans, bang them on the seat in front of you, and make Arrowhead the loudest it's ever been!

I don't have appropriate power as a new user, but @ArrowheadPride posted a link to an article that is worthy of its own thread here if someone would start it. Apparently if you bang aluminum bud light bottles against seats, it makes the loudest sound imaginable, louder even than the hard cardboard that the Chiefs distributed for the Colts-Chiefs game in 2003. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:24 PM 01-17-2019
That was awesome
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:26 PM 01-17-2019
Fuck. That secondary education jab was savage.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:31 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by decibelup:

Get Bud Light aluminum cans, bang them on the seat in front of you, and make Arrowhead the loudest it's ever been!

I don't have appropriate power as a new user, but @ArrowheadPride posted a link to an article that is worthy of its own thread here if someone would start it. Apparently if you bang aluminum bud light bottles against seats, it makes the loudest sound imaginable, louder even than the hard cardboard that the Chiefs distributed for the Colts-Chiefs game in 2003. :-)
Yeah i remember being at the 03 Broncos game and they had an Apache helicopter flyover i think three of them it was bad as . Then in the third quarter i thought there was another flyover and i was looking up and all around but nope it was fans pounding their seats in front of them and it got loud as fuck so I started pounding my seat as well.

That was the game Dante Hall returned the punt for victory .
[Reply]
jjjayb 05:40 PM 01-17-2019
Great video!
[Reply]
007 06:06 PM 01-17-2019
That was hilarious.
[Reply]
threebag 06:47 PM 01-17-2019
:-) :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 06:58 PM 01-17-2019

I think I still own one of those hard cardboard tubes somewhere
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:27 PM 01-17-2019

Sound is logarithmic. Every 10dB increase requires 10 times more power. Unless you had everyone in Arrowhead riding jackhammers, you aren't getting close to 150 db.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:41 PM 01-17-2019
#chili.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:46 PM 01-17-2019
All I need to do is take my wife to the game and every time brady has the ball I call her a Bitch. She will scream sooo loud Brady will have to call time out.
[Reply]
Third Eye 07:59 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Sound is logarithmic. Every 10dB increase requires 10 times more power. Unless you had everyone in Arrowhead riding jackhammers, you aren't getting close to 150 db.
Sorry to be pedantic as you clearly know this, but sound is not logarithmic, rather the scale with which we measure it is.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:05 PM 01-17-2019
Awesome, well done man. Was this filmed at your bar in NYC?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up