ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who wins????????????????
KC WINS by 7 or less 76 32.07%
KC WINS by 8 or more 145 61.18%
Gaz says "A tie is like kissing your ugly sister"! 4 1.69%
Patriots WINS by 7 or less 8 3.38%
Patriots WINS by 8 or more 4 1.69%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>KC CHIEFS vs. NE PATRIOTS: Who wins? Your predictions?
Trivers 03:10 PM 01-14-2019
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

At KC.

Who wins?

Your predictions?

What say yea?
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:06 AM 01-16-2019
Andy Reid's Chiefs have a habit of kicking the shit out of the patriots. I would not be surprised by a lop-sided victory in this one. KC 45 NE 24
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 06:40 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Where are people getting these forecasts?

They're forecasting a low of 15.
AccuWeather... the Polar Vortex...

wwwdotaccuweatherdotcom/en/weather-news/sundays-afc-championship-game-between-chiefs-patriots-could-be-coldest-on-record-in-arrowhead-stadium/70007154
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:42 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
AccuWeather... the Polar Vortex...

wwwdotaccuweatherdotcom/en/weather-news/sundays-afc-championship-game-between-chiefs-patriots-could-be-coldest-on-record-in-arrowhead-stadium/70007154

Damned El Nino....... :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:43 PM 01-17-2019
Chiefs 42-24. Based on history, I think the Chiefs get out to a fast start and this time they pile it on until mid-way through the fourth.
[Reply]
d12115415 09:08 PM 01-17-2019
You guys are so cute thinking the Patriots are actually going to lose by more than a TD. Do you all think Tom and Bill are going to wake up different people or something the day of? Do you see who they've had this year? Pretty much been just the 2 of them, toss in White, Hightower and sometimes Edelman. Yet, here they are off to their 8th straight AFC title game. :-):-):-):-):-)

PLEASE keep underestimating him. Maybe Mahomes will buy into it too.
[Reply]
d12115415 09:10 PM 01-17-2019
And yeah, not to mention the weather. Brady has played through it all and can easily tune it out. Chiefs are going to learn really quickly that it fng hurts to catch a ball in these conditions...that it fng hurts to fall to the frozen ground...You guys are just not going to be able to handle it. Sorry. Pats are off to yet another SB.
[Reply]
FanOfRED 09:22 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by d12115415:
And yeah, not to mention the weather. Brady has played through it all and can easily tune it out. Chiefs are going to learn really quickly that it fng hurts to catch a ball in these conditions...that it fng hurts to fall to the frozen ground...You guys are just not going to be able to handle it. Sorry. Pats are off to yet another SB.
You are 100% correct. Brady and Belcher know how to handle handle balls in this weather. First they massage each other's in the locker room and deflate the ones on the field.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:30 PM 01-17-2019
It's going to be a hard lesson for the chiefs considering it never gets below freezing out here and Arrowhead is a brand new stadium.

Do you really think KC hasn't played in cold weather?
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:42 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I honestly think we blow them out. Dead serious.

New England blew their wad against the Chargers. They are nowhere NEAR as good on the road.

Arrowhead will be an absolute madhouse on Sunday. Our guys will come out with their hair on fire. We are about to shove 40 years of frustration right down Brady's throat on an electric night. Mahomes will solidify himself as the new class of the NFL.

Chiefs 41
Pats 21

Not a single player on the field for the Chiefs will be 40 years of age, so how do they have 40 years of frustration to let out?

How many ever saw Kansas City before, say, 3 years ago? Like 10 or so I'd bet.

It's odd how fans of teams (not just Chiefs -- all teams, most fans) somehow think their players feel the same way about their team that they do. 99% of the time, that isn't the case at all.

The amount of bitching I hear from Pats fans about players who leave for the money when they have it SO GOOD with the Pats/Brady/Belichick is comical. They're playing for a fucking paycheck -- and would YOU seriously turn down an extra $X million? Why? You're from fucking Alabama or Florida or Texas or California and you don't give a crap about Boston. JFC people.

Same for you, here. Just sayin'
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:43 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
So my sister was a limo driver for a while and she once drove Tom Brady to a game he played against the Chiefs...

Here's the scoop: before games, Tom Brady likes to be driven to the top of a parking garage where he's left alone with a football for about an hour to apparently get into the right mental state for the days game.

I'm thinking we should barricade all parking garages in route, picket line the limo company that drives Tom, or start a go fund me to rent all the limos in town lololol
err....he arrives on the team bus from the hotel with the other players. JFC...
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:00 PM 01-17-2019
Pats get pantsed on the big stage, then score a couple in garbage time to keep the score respectable.

KC 44
NE 31
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:16 PM 01-17-2019
Yeah because KC in the winter is comparable to Maui, so cold weather will really shock these guys. Great point.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:25 PM 01-17-2019
Would like to see the Chiefs win but after last week I think the Pats win by 10. No disrespect.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:06 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Would like to see the Chiefs win but after last week I think the Pats win by 10. No disrespect.
Do you mean after the Chiefs dominated the Hottest team in the NFL- the Colts, from start to finish?

:-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:22 PM 01-17-2019
You guys are so cute thinking the Patriots are actually going to lose by more than a TD. Do you all think Tom and Bill are going to wake up different people or something the day of? Do you see who they've had this year? Pretty much been just the 2 of them, toss in White, Hightower and sometimes Edelman. Yet, here they are off to their 8th straight AFC title game. :-):-):-):-):-)

PLEASE keep underestimating him. Maybe Mahomes will buy into it too.
Nope. Mahomes will focus like he’s facing a 25-year-old Brady. That’s why Brady is screwed.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up