ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 48
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs AFC Championship Game Tailgate Thread
007 04:02 PM 01-13-2019
Post your tailgate here.

We will be at the F24 crosswalk as usual. Would love to see some drop ins.

There is going to be pulled pork, chicken, burnt ends, three slabs of ribs, and most likely burgers and brats. Not to mention any sides people bring. Sides are probably the only real need left at this point.

We are good on donations at this point. It will help with the food and some extra beer. There can never be enough of that right? :-)

I have to say, this place is full of so many great people. I can't wait to meet the new faces and see some old friends.

[Reply]
Monty 07:41 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
Same with me. I’m flying in and ubering it to the game so I can’t bring much but I’d love to contribute some cash or good whiskey to the tailgate. I would really like to meet some of you. I know I don’t post a lot but I’ve been a lurker since around 2001.
Don't post a lot? Have you seen my post count? Looking forward to meeting you. It's gonna be a hell of a party!
[Reply]
crispystl 07:52 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Monty:
Don't post a lot? Have you seen my post count? Looking forward to meeting you. It's gonna be a hell of a party!
I’m looking forward to it too. This is going to be a damn good time and I can’t freaking wait.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:53 PM 01-13-2019
We need to have a dinner meet up the night before too. I’d love to get some BBQ and drink a few beers with some of you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:17 PM 01-13-2019
I know I joke about the Hyvee gate but dude they have free pizza I'm serious.
[Reply]
Monty 08:29 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yeah, we saw quite a few ppl walking away with their own box of pizza.
[Reply]
loochy 08:32 PM 01-13-2019
So does the community America bank gate give out free bags of money?
[Reply]
007 08:36 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
So does the community America bank gate give out free bags of money?
Know but they make sure you won't Rob them by frisking everyone that comes in.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:53 PM 01-13-2019
Does anyone know if the tickets going on sale tomorrow can also be bought online or is it only in person?
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:19 PM 01-13-2019
Does anyone know if the tickets going on sale tomorrow can also be bought online or is it only in person?
I read that Jackson Co. residents have to buy them at the stadium. Prrof of residence and paid personal property tax receipt required.

Season ticket holders can buy them online. Sale to genreal public at noon is online.

I'm in Cass Co. so I'm having a good friend that is a STH buy mine.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:28 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I read that Jackson Co. residents have to buy them at the stadium. Prrof of residence and paid personal property tax receipt required.

Season ticket holders can buy them online. Sale to genreal public at noon is online.

Yeah it says 2017 tax recipient I only have my 2018 my bad
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:40 PM 01-13-2019
Yeah it says 2017 tax recipient I only have my 2018 fuck
You can get a replacement online.

https://www.jacksongov.org/faq.aspx?TID=21

Also, clean up that filter evasion please.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 10:56 PM 01-13-2019
I will be going with my Dad. I was going to go by myself (wife has to work Monday). Dad is retired and decided he would tag along! Hes a Bills fan, but also a chiefs fan, because of me, obviously. I would love to show him a great tailgate experience and meet some of you guys! I dont post much, but i check this site every day. I will be sure to bring beer and cash. I am super stoked for this game!!! Also looking to possibly getting some good tailgate food.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:03 AM 01-14-2019

Holy shit, this fo realz? :-)
[Reply]
007 06:32 AM 01-14-2019

The only ones I see online are resale tickets. You sure they are available to STM yet?
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:42 AM 01-14-2019
Wish i could go :-)

I'm moar interested in going to the Lombardi Team parade following the Super Bowl I missed going when the Royals won WS in 15. I told my Unit Leader i will call in sick all week if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 48
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up