ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 48
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs AFC Championship Game Tailgate Thread
007 04:02 PM 01-13-2019
Post your tailgate here.

We will be at the F24 crosswalk as usual. Would love to see some drop ins.

There is going to be pulled pork, chicken, burnt ends, three slabs of ribs, and most likely burgers and brats. Not to mention any sides people bring. Sides are probably the only real need left at this point.

We are good on donations at this point. It will help with the food and some extra beer. There can never be enough of that right? :-)

I have to say, this place is full of so many great people. I can't wait to meet the new faces and see some old friends.

[Reply]
TinyEvel 04:05 PM 01-13-2019
Following.

Looking to secure my work schedule by Tuesday and work out a plan to be there. will NOT be driving a VW camper van, safe to say. but I hope to see you guys.
[Reply]
crispystl 04:29 PM 01-13-2019
I'll be going to the game by myself. I cant bring a lot so tailgating will be an issue but I'd love to drop by a couple and bring some good whiskey or something. Let me know if you guys meetup for dinner the night before too. I've been on this message board for 15 years ans I've never went to a meetup.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:30 PM 01-13-2019
I wish i could be there but i''l be home

Hope you and everybody have fun wang chung and stuff
[Reply]
DaFace 04:32 PM 01-13-2019
If people want to try to give me a link with your location on a Google map, I'm happy to add it to a master map for people to use like this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ho...BV&usp=sharing

It works on mobile, so that might help people find the exact spots. I can also add notes to the pins if that would be helpful, so provide a sentence or two on how people can find you. Looks like I can even do pictures if there's a flag or anything people should look for.
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:34 PM 01-13-2019
KC Dan is coming into town with a friend and we plan on dropping by. Just have to get tickets tomorrow.
[Reply]
007 04:40 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
If people want to try to give me a link with your location on a Google map, I'm happy to add it to a master map for people to use like this:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ho...BV&usp=sharing

It works on mobile, so that might help people find the exact spots. I can also add notes to the pins if that would be helpful, so provide a sentence or two on how people can find you. Looks like I can even do pictures if there's a flag or anything people should look for.
That's awesome DaFace. Thanks
[Reply]
DaFace 04:41 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
That's awesome DaFace. Thanks
Got anything I should add to help people find you? One of the pics you posted maybe?

EDIT: I went ahead and added them, but let me know if you want any text on there.
[Reply]
Coach 04:43 PM 01-13-2019
Maybe a suggested places to eat and locations might be a good idea for planning purposes for Saturday?
[Reply]
DaFace 04:44 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Coach:
Maybe a suggested places to eat and locations might be a good idea for planning purposes for Saturday?
Sure, whatever. If people send me links to stuff, I'll try and get them added. Not sure how long it takes, so no promises if I get inundated with stuff. Tailgates will be the priority.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:46 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
KC Dan is coming into town with a friend and we plan on dropping by. Just have to get tickets tomorrow.
F YES!
[Reply]
bdj23 05:02 PM 01-13-2019
Wife and I are going to the game. I may stop by and say what's up and chug a beer with you guys
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:09 PM 01-13-2019
Following.
[Reply]
O.city 05:17 PM 01-13-2019
I’ll be in g29
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:36 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Following.

Looking to secure my work schedule by Tuesday and work out a plan to be there. will NOT be driving a VW camper van, safe to say. but I hope to see you guys.
PM sent.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 48
1 234511 > Last »
Up