ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 32
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Early AFCCG Forecast: High of 19°
pugsnotdrugs19 08:16 PM 01-12-2019
According to the far out forecast, the high next Sunday is 19° and the low is around 13°.

Personally, I think this would be great. We know that Mahomes can sling it in those conditions, he proved it last year at Denver and today to some degree. Idk about Brady and Rivers though, as they are older and their arms aren’t quite what they used to be. Not saying they couldn’t throw it, but I think it could have a negative effect on them.

Thoughts?

Also, this from Pete Sweeney:
Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid said “two more” at the podium tonight. In five years covering Reid, I have never heard him talk like that. Always a game at a time. He believes.
Let’s roll!
[Reply]
LGOLED 09:55 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Oh when he's forced to do something other than throw short dumpoffs getting hit it WILL actually matter.
Who will force him to do this? KC's bottom 5 defense? He can attack all levels of that defense without any fear.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:58 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by LGOLED:
It is entirely meaningless. Let me know when your defense all of a sudden turns into the 2015 Denver Broncos or when your playoff homefield advantage is what it was for Indy and Denver over that stretch.
:-) you scared bro?

You know that Brady hasn't won a playoff game on the road in 12 years... and that was in warm San Diego.

You have to go back 15 years to when Brady last won a playoff game on the road in a legit hostile/cold environment.

Brady was 26 then.
[Reply]
Tunescribe 09:59 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Oh when he's forced to do something other than throw short dumpoffs getting hit it WILL actually matter.
I thought we were talking weather here, but the same can be said for any QB. When the weather's bad things tend to tighten up and that's where experience matters.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:00 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Tunescribe:
When the weather's bad things tend to tighten up
Muscles and joints on an old 41 year old QB also tighten up as well.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:01 AM 01-14-2019
Who will force him to do this? KC's bottom 5 defense? He can attack all levels of that defense without any fear.
KC's #1 pass rush will knock old man Brady into next week, bitch
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:02 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Getting laid out on the frozen turf can’t feel good either.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:02 AM 01-14-2019
I thought we were talking weather here, but the same can be said for any QB. When the weather's bad things tend to tighten up and that's where experience matters.
Elderly people tighten up even more
[Reply]
Tunescribe 10:04 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Wasn't apparent yesterday in a breezy 24 degrees. I suspect what the Chiefs defense does or doesn't do will be more of a factor.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:05 AM 01-14-2019
Wow next weekend is gonna be cold.
[Reply]
LGOLED 10:05 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
KC's #1 pass rush will knock old man Brady into next week, bitch
Not against this OL, and certainly not when Brady gets the ball out in under 2.5 seconds.

Better go to plan B.
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:06 AM 01-14-2019
Brady and the Patriots will be unaffected by weather. Yesterday in Foxboro the temp was only 5 degrees warmer than this coming Sunday's forecast high and you saw what Brady did. He lives in a cold climate and BB practices the team outside.
Huh? Sunny and 27 is a far cry from an evening game where it's down to 10. You must not get outside the basement much.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:10 AM 01-14-2019
Wasn't apparent yesterday in a breezy 24 degrees. I suspect what the Chiefs defense does or doesn't do will be more of a factor.
How did Brady look in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago... a.k.a. the Patriots most recent road game?
[Reply]
Tunescribe 10:11 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Huh? Sunny and 27 is a far cry from an evening game where it's down to 10. You must not get outside the basement much.
What would you know about that living in North Carolina? OK, you guys can go on hoping that cold weather will affect Brady's play. It's obvious why.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:13 AM 01-14-2019
Not against this OL, and certainly not when Brady gets the ball out in under 2.5 seconds.

Better go to plan B.
Lol we heard all week how ELITE the Colts OL was

Chris Jones will barge up the middle and knock Brady on his ass all night long
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:13 AM 01-14-2019
What would you know about that living in North Carolina? OK, you guys can go on hoping that cold weather will affect Brady's play. It's obvious why.
What does the location of where someone lives have to do with knowing simple math?

27 degrees is warmer than near zero degrees.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 32
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up