ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 32
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Early AFCCG Forecast: High of 19°
pugsnotdrugs19 08:16 PM 01-12-2019
According to the far out forecast, the high next Sunday is 19° and the low is around 13°.

Personally, I think this would be great. We know that Mahomes can sling it in those conditions, he proved it last year at Denver and today to some degree. Idk about Brady and Rivers though, as they are older and their arms aren’t quite what they used to be. Not saying they couldn’t throw it, but I think it could have a negative effect on them.

Thoughts?

Also, this from Pete Sweeney:
Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid said “two more” at the podium tonight. In five years covering Reid, I have never heard him talk like that. Always a game at a time. He believes.
Let’s roll!
[Reply]
O.city 08:58 AM 01-14-2019
I don't think cold is that much of a factor. Wind and precip is a bigger issue.

Now if it's like 5 degrees that would be an issue.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:59 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't think cold is that much of a factor. Wind and precip is a bigger issue.

Now if it's like 5 degrees that would be an issue.
Weather.com shows 14 for a high and 8 for a low so.....
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:09 AM 01-14-2019
It's not as if either team has much experience playing in this. For all the playoff games that NE has played in, only one game will have been as cold. 2004 vs. Tennessee. This is pretty extreme stuff. Both teams are cold weather teams, but 10 degrees is lot different than 25. Weather WILL be a factor. I would be scared of the over.
[Reply]
LGOLED 09:17 AM 01-14-2019
Perfect weather for Tom Brady. He loves this stuff.

Mahomes, on the other hand, looked weak in cold weather against the Colts, and it will be significantly colder this Sunday.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:19 AM 01-14-2019
Any bets that if the Chiefs win this Sunday, the narrative will be that the only way we got to the SB was because of the weather in these two games?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:19 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by LGOLED:

Mahomes, on the other hand, looked weak in cold weather against the Colts, and it will be significantly colder this Sunday.
Tom Brady loves tongue kissing his kid, he won't enjoy the weather and hits breaking his bones this weekend.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 09:19 AM 01-14-2019

27/41 for 278 yards and a rushing TD is "looking weak"?

At least he didn't need the benefit of some obscure "Tuck Rule" to bail him out during his first playoff start like TB12 did back in the day.

Talk about "weak".
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:21 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Well, that is actually weak for Mahomes
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:21 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Any bets that if the Chiefs win this Sunday, the narrative will be that the only way we got to the SB was because of the weather in these two games?
I doubt they'd say it like that. However if we play the saints, we won't hear anything about dome field and we'll hear all day long about how good they are on turf.
[Reply]
LGOLED 09:22 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Tom Brady loves tongue kissing his kid, he won't enjoy the weather and hits breaking his bones this weekend.
Brady loves this type of weather. His level of play elevates in frigid temperatures. Looks like the forecast is greatly in our favor.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:22 AM 01-14-2019

I'd rather absorb a hit in 9 degree weather when I was in my early 20s vs. 45 or how ever the hell old he is. If you think Tom Brady is happy that it will be in the single digits in the 2nd half vs. say 40 degrees, you're insane. Mahomes won't be happy either, but to suggest this is great for NE is laughable.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:23 AM 01-14-2019

Tom Brady ears are going bleed from the crowed noise. Loudest stadium in the world and these fans are rabid.
[Reply]
LGOLED 09:24 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

At least he didn't need the benefit of some obscure "Tuck Rule" to bail him out during his first playoff start like TB12 did back in the day.

Talk about "weak".
That's weak considering the defense it came against.

Winning the SB & SB MVP is weak, I agree. If only we could all be perennial losers like the Chiefs. That's where it's at!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:25 AM 01-14-2019
Brady loves this type of weather. His level of play elevates in frigid temperatures. Looks like the forecast is greatly in our favor.
Better just hope once we have a huge lead we go easy on Brady, the guy might really suffer something horrible at his geriatric age.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:25 AM 01-14-2019
That's weak considering the defense it came against.

Winning the SB & SB MVP is weak, I agree. If only we could all be perennial losers like the Chiefs. That's where it's at!

Go away n00b
[Reply]
Page 6 of 32
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up