ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Early AFCCG Forecast: High of 19°
pugsnotdrugs19 08:16 PM 01-12-2019
According to the far out forecast, the high next Sunday is 19° and the low is around 13°.

Personally, I think this would be great. We know that Mahomes can sling it in those conditions, he proved it last year at Denver and today to some degree. Idk about Brady and Rivers though, as they are older and their arms aren’t quite what they used to be. Not saying they couldn’t throw it, but I think it could have a negative effect on them.

Thoughts?

Also, this from Pete Sweeney:
Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid said “two more” at the podium tonight. In five years covering Reid, I have never heard him talk like that. Always a game at a time. He believes.
Let’s roll!
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:59 AM 01-13-2019
Personally? I love the cold.

I will say that in 95 and 97 it was that level of cold and it started to impact a lot of the crowd. During the 95 game people were being carried out of our section.

Of course we weren’t going for the Super Bowl and that’s pre-Mahomes and I’m sure our hearts will be much warmer than with Bono or Grbac as QB.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:03 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:

I will say that in 95 and 97 it was that level of cold and it started to impact a lot of the crowd. During the 95 game people were being carried out of our section.

Of course we weren’t going for the Super Bowl and that’s pre-Mahomes and I’m sure our hearts will be much warmer than with Bono or Grbac as QB.
The cold makes the die hards show up.

The rich cunts sell all theirs eats.

I walked into the bathroom and everyone was tomahawk chopping :-)
[Reply]
Blick 12:44 PM 01-13-2019
I'll take 0 degrees and dry over 30 degrees and wet. Dry is manageable. Wet and cold gets annoying over 3-4 hours. I was comfortable yesterday other than flakes and drizzle peppering my face repeatedly.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:48 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:

The Broncos game was 30 degrees
[Reply]
scho63 01:13 PM 01-13-2019
So far it certainly looks like Mr Tom Brady an Cheatriots will be coming into Arrowhead.

We owe them a BEATDOWN!!!

Passing of the torch from Brady to Mahomes
[Reply]
In58men 01:14 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
So far it certainly looks like Mr Tom Brady an Cheatriots will be coming into Arrowhead.

We owe them a BEATDOWN!!!

Passing of the torch from Brady to Mahomes
I love this idea.

In
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:16 PM 01-13-2019
Looks like we're the late game too. Rather play during the day myself...
[Reply]
threebag 03:05 PM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I want Phyllis!
You’ll have to stick with SyPhyllis and like it
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:32 AM 01-14-2019
What are you amateur meteorologists seeing for the forecast this weekend today?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:38 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
14 for a high lolz
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:42 AM 01-14-2019
19 high with a low of 5 or something. So hard to know who it helps -- most thought the bad weather would help Indy. Ha ha. Generally, any type of bad weather PROBABLY helps them home team (as long as fans show up). Going on the road is hard already. Dealing with the elements makes it harder.

NE's ability to march down the field relies on perfect execution more than winning one on one matchups. Hopefully, the crowd noise and bitter cold will throw a wrench or two into the system.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:47 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
19 high with a low of 5 or something. So hard to know who it helps -- most thought the bad weather would help Indy. Ha ha. Generally, any type of bad weather PROBABLY helps them home team (as long as fans show up). Going on the road is hard already. Dealing with the elements makes it harder.

NE's ability to march down the field relies on perfect execution more than winning one on one matchups. Hopefully, the crowd noise and bitter cold will throw a wrench or two into the system.
You gotta believe a couple of hard hits on brady boy in those conditions will weaken his we suck will. He's trying hard to motivate himself now but once it sinks in he's an old man in the bitter cold taking bone crunching tackles he will probably be crying for mommy and her french kisses.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:54 AM 01-14-2019
What ever weather that will cause old man Brady to crack. That’s the weather I want. Whatever keeps him from moving in the pocket, scrambling and eating up the secondary.
[Reply]
bricks 08:55 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I just dropped $7000.00 to bring my wife and two sons to the game next Sunday.

Weather will not be a factor for us.
:-)

Wow

But props to you; you are a true Chiefs fan considering you’re sacrificing that much.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 08:58 AM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Friday night blizzard conditions, but hopefully not too much snow.

Saturday night we could drop below 0. Sunday high I would guess around 10-15 degrees, but dry.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 32
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up