ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes BIG pitbull fan/owner. Meet Steelthepitbull
BIG_DADDY 12:14 PM 01-10-2019
https://www.kmbc.com/article/chiefs-...y-dog/15855861

Great pics of him and his girl and the dog on instagram. Good to see our rockstar QB isn't one of those lilly livered douchebags that frequent this place.
Attached: pmpit.jpg (37.4 KB) 
[Reply]
carcosa 01:54 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
There is more male estrogen on this BB than the Castro District. This subject has changed over the last decade so much nationally. There are TV shows and organizations and all kinds of people like Patrick Mahomes actively working hard to help the breed. I believe all of our BSL has been reversed here in the bay area. The pendulum is definitely going the other direction now. This BB never ceases to amaze. Pamprin anyone?
Normal brain
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:02 PM 01-17-2019
There is more male estrogen on this BB than the Castro District. This subject has changed over the last decade so much nationally. There are TV shows and organizations and all kinds of people like Patrick Mahomes actively working hard to help the breed. I believe all of our BSL has been reversed here in the bay area. The pendulum is definitely going the other direction now. This BB never ceases to amaze. Pamprin anyone?

[Reply]

BIG_DADDY 02:04 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Your Superstar QB does a lot apparently.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:05 PM 01-17-2019
Tell you what, Big Daddy. I’ll adopt a pit bull if you kill yourself. Deal?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:05 PM 01-17-2019

I have a blue nose like Patrick and take him to town with me whenever I can. He loves people and people love him. Hell, I go watch games at a restaurant and the staff greets him by name and barely acknowledges me.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:06 PM 01-17-2019
Your Superstar QB does a lot apparently.
He doesn't. He has a dog. A nice, wonderful dog im sure. But no one cares about your white knighting.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:07 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I have a blue nose like Patrick and take him to town with me whenever I can. He loves people and people love him. Hell, I go watch games at a restaurant and the staff greets him by name and barely acknowledges me.
That's nice. Pitts are great dogs. Never owned a pure bred myself but have been around enough.

I have no issue with the breed. At all. At one time, it was my favorite.

But this thread is just :-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:09 PM 01-17-2019
He doesn't. He has a dog. A nice, wonderful dog im sure. But no one cares about your white knighting.
Wrong, I just posted a thread about him promoting the adoption of the breed. Can you read?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:09 PM 01-17-2019
Actually........they announced on Intragram yesterday that Steel the Pit is going to be a big brother. They now have 2 dogs.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:10 PM 01-17-2019

I have no issue with the breed. At all. At one time, it was my favorite.
Awesome.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 02:23 PM 01-17-2019
I'm sure the dangerous ones are put down.

These dogs are vetted.

I see what I did there.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 02:34 PM 01-17-2019
Been a follower of @steelthepit for a minute.
[Reply]
excessive 02:36 PM 01-17-2019
https://www.kansascity.com/latest-ne...224697090.html

A new puppy for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes

BY JOHN SLEEZER | BLAIR KERKHOFF

JANUARY 17, 2019 01:35 PM

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is expecting to have his new puppy arrive this weekend, in time for the Chiefs AFC Championship Game against the New England Patriots at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday January 17, 2019.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:50 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by excessive:
https://www.kansascity.com/latest-ne...224697090.html

A new puppy for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes

BY JOHN SLEEZER | BLAIR KERKHOFF

JANUARY 17, 2019 01:35 PM

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is expecting to have his new puppy arrive this weekend, in time for the Chiefs AFC Championship Game against the New England Patriots at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday January 17, 2019.
How cool is that?
[Reply]
excessive 02:58 PM 01-17-2019
How cool is that?
Such a cute puppy. Haters gonna hate, though.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up