ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes BIG pitbull fan/owner. Meet Steelthepitbull
BIG_DADDY 12:14 PM 01-10-2019
https://www.kmbc.com/article/chiefs-...y-dog/15855861

Great pics of him and his girl and the dog on instagram. Good to see our rockstar QB isn't one of those lilly livered douchebags that frequent this place.
Attached: pmpit.jpg (37.4 KB) 
[Reply]
tooge 01:32 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ainst-pitbulls

Wait, so this was all over the news in locally in KC and not one of you douche nozzels bothered to recognize it? Color me shocked.
Wait, I just want to know what criteria makes one a douche nozzel in this discussion? Am I one for reading and now posting in this thread? Is PM2 one for owning a Pit? Is the Pit one for being a Pit? Am I one for vaccinating my kids? LIttle help.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:35 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by tooge:
Wait, I just want to know what criteria makes one a douche nozzel in this discussion? Am I one for reading and now posting in this thread? Is PM2 one for owning a Pit? Is the Pit one for being a Pit? Am I one for vaccinating my kids? LIttle help.
Post has nothing to do with vaccines.

You have been here long enough to know the history of this on the planet and the mob (douchebags) that wanted to exterminate the breed through BSL. That's how all of this got started back in the day.
[Reply]
chinaski 01:48 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I was kidding. BD knows it. I have Dobermanns.
Oh, no worries. Cool!

I've never been around Dobermanns. What is their disposition like? I've been around several Pit Bull's, Rott's and German Shepards. They are intimidating dogs, but once you are "in" they are LOYAL.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:50 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Unlike your kid, I bet that pit is up to date on all its vaccinations.
GOT HEEM
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:00 PM 01-10-2019
My sister has a pitbull and it is so well behaved around other dogs, other dogs will instigate at dog parks and get right up in her face and she'll just keep walking around them. The only time she's remotely scary is when you ring the doorbell, then the Pitbull bark comes out, but little else.
[Reply]
Donger 02:10 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Oh, no worries. Cool!

I've never been around Dobermanns. What is their disposition like? I've been around several Pit Bull's, Rott's and German Shepards. They are intimidating dogs, but once you are "in" they are LOYAL.
Most of them are goofballs sometimes. Highly intelligent. Head-strong. REQUIRE training. Tend to pick one person in the family as owner. Completely fearless if threatened or their family is threatened. Can be aloof, mostly the males.
[Reply]
tooge 02:41 PM 01-10-2019
Post has nothing to do with vaccines.

You have been here long enough to know the history of this on the planet and the mob (douchebags) that wanted to exterminate the breed through BSL. That's how all of this got started back in the day.
I know, I was obviously making an attempt at humor. There will always be idiots that want to ban dogs, guns, etc. I just try to make fun of them.
[Reply]
tooge 02:47 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Most of them are goofballs sometimes. Highly intelligent. Head-strong. REQUIRE training. Tend to pick one person in the family as owner. Completely fearless if threatened or their family is threatened. Can be aloof, mostly the males.
Ya know, I've been around quite a few breeds of dogs over the years. Had two Swiss Mountain Dogs that were (are) enormous and sound like they will rip your head off. Had a Rot back in the day that was the same. My brother had a Pressa that was gorgeous, huge, and very aloof, as well as enormous and intimidating. Finally, my school roomate had a Pit that was strong as hell, wide headed, mean looking, and one of the most docile creatures I've ever known. Only two times I've ever been bitten by a dog were by my parents Maltese when I tried to take away a chicken bone, and a Weiner dog that I stared at too long, lol.

Dogs are not evil, nor do they have evil intentions unless some asshole beats them or gives them a reason to be.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:47 PM 01-10-2019
Well, I guess we don't have to worry about him moving to Leawood or Overland Park any time soon since they don't allow pit bulls and will take them from any owner unfortunate enough to cross over into their golden wheat lands
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:50 PM 01-10-2019
Ya know, I've been around quite a few breeds of dogs over the years. Had two Swiss Mountain Dogs that were (are) enormous and sound like they will rip your head off. Had a Rot back in the day that was the same. My brother had a Pressa that was gorgeous, huge, and very aloof, as well as enormous and intimidating. Finally, my school roomate had a Pit that was strong as hell, wide headed, mean looking, and one of the most docile creatures I've ever known. Only two times I've ever been bitten by a dog were by my parents Maltese when I tried to take away a chicken bone, and a Weiner dog that I stared at too long, lol.

Dogs are not evil, nor do they have evil intentions unless some asshole beats them or gives them a reason to be.
Damn wiener dogs. Kill them all!!!!
[Reply]
Donger 02:52 PM 01-10-2019

[Reply]
tooge 02:54 PM 01-10-2019
Damn wiener dogs. Kill them all!!!!
Sayin. It could've blinded me. I shoulda choked that little fucker out, along with the rest of that killer breed.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:12 PM 01-10-2019
You still think Ed Hardy gear is cool, don't you BD?
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:16 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You still think Ed Hardy gear is cool, don't you BD?
Yeah he thinks its cool. If it wasnt so expensive hed own some. All his money goes towards paying his lawsuits for the damage his pits do.
[Reply]
Oxford 03:32 PM 01-10-2019
Sayin. It could've blinded me. I shoulda choked that little ****er out, along with the rest of that killer breed.
Never quite figured out what people see in that breed. Pig-headed, and back problems, but if you were bred to attack a badger in a hole you'd need to be fearless too.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up