ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Mahomes BIG pitbull fan/owner. Meet Steelthepitbull
BIG_DADDY 12:14 PM 01-10-2019
https://www.kmbc.com/article/chiefs-...y-dog/15855861

Great pics of him and his girl and the dog on instagram. Good to see our rockstar QB isn't one of those lilly livered douchebags that frequent this place.
Attached: pmpit.jpg (37.4 KB) 
[Reply]
KurtCauley 12:53 PM 01-10-2019
Steel is a pretty cool dog. Patrick and Britney are crazy about him.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 12:54 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Unlike your kid, I bet that pit is up to date on all its vaccinations.
If we have a contest for post of the year, I nominate this one.

I came in here to deride the OP for his lilly comment, and there is no way I could ever do better than this.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:54 PM 01-10-2019
BAD DADDY must be a miserable human being.
[Reply]
JimNasium 12:56 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
BAD DADDY is a miserable human being.
FYP
[Reply]
Donger 12:56 PM 01-10-2019
Great, just our luck. The dog turns on him and chews off his right arm.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:20 PM 01-10-2019
You guys never let me down. I call it the Cosmos effect.
[Reply]
chinaski 01:20 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Great, just our luck. The dog turns on him and chews off his right arm.
Meh.

All dogs, regardless of breed, can be aggressive. It's in their DNA. And even dogs that are raised/housed in a loving and caring environment can snap.

I had a Cocker Spaniel when I was kid that was meaner than shit. Dog turned on me on at least 2 occasions and attacked me, leaving me scarred and bloodied both times. When the dog turned on my sisters friend and bit her so badly that it required stitches, my parents had him put down. That dog I believe was inbred and had mental/behavioral problems because of it.

I also had a Beagle that would go ballistic on occasion and go on the attack if provoked. She would get mean toward other dogs (mostly), but she would also get mean if you did certain little things to trigger her (picking her up, petting her in a certain way etc). My wife found that dog on the street and it followed her home. We nursed her back to health and gave her a nurturing loving home, but again she had some mental issues and most likely, again, was inbred. Great dog though, since we were adults when we had her, we were more equipped to deal with her "moods". I wouldn't have wanted that dog around children though. She could get downright violent.

Our current dog is a rescue and he is as gentle as can be, but he is a purebred MUTT.

I think Pit Bulls get a bad rap because they are a muscular dog, and if they do snap and go on the rampage, they can cause serious damage. But again, if you get a good one, love them and raise them right, they are just like any other dog.
[Reply]
Donger 01:23 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Meh.

All dogs, regardless of breed, can be aggressive. It's in their DNA. And even dogs that are raised/housed in a loving and caring environment can snap.

I had a Cocker Spaniel when I was kid that was meaner than shit. Dog turned on me on at least 2 occasions and attacked me, leaving me scarred and bloodied both times. When the dog turned on my sisters friend and bit her so badly that it required stitches, my parents had him put down. That dog I believe was inbred and had mental/behavioral problems because of it.

I also had a Beagle that would go ballistic on occasion and go on the attack if provoked. She would get mean toward other dogs (mostly), but she would also get mean if you did certain little things to trigger her (picking her up, petting her in a certain way etc). My wife found that dog on the street and it followed her home. We nursed her back to health and gave her a nurturing loving home, but again she had some mental issues and most likely, again, was inbred. Great dog though, since we were adults when we had her, we were more equipped to deal with her "moods". I wouldn't have wanted that dog around children though. She could get downright violent.

Our current dog is a rescue and he is as gentle as can be, but he is a purebred MUTT.

I think Pit Bulls get a bad rap because they are a muscular dog, and if they do snap and go on the rampage, they can cause serious damage. But again, if you get a good one, love them and raise them right, they are just like any other dog.
I was kidding. BD knows it. I have Dobermanns.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:26 PM 01-10-2019
https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ainst-pitbulls

Wait, so this was all over the news in locally in KC and not one of you douche nozzels bothered to recognize it? Color me shocked.
[Reply]
58-4ever 01:26 PM 01-10-2019
he has an IG account I follow.. it's actually pretty cute.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:27 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Meh.

Ok
[Reply]
58-4ever 01:27 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
he has an IG account I follow.. it's actually pretty cute.
https://www.instagram.com/steelthepit/p/Bn1biYaj9O6/
[Reply]
DaFace 01:29 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...ainst-pitbulls

Wait, so this was all over the news in locally in KC and not one of you douche nozzels bothered to recognize it? Color me shocked.
It's only notable to people like you who are obsessed.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:29 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
I was kidding. BD knows it. I have Dobermanns.
Indeed. You don't worry when you leave the house either.

Right now I don't even have a Pitbull and won't unless I move off the ranch. I have a psychotic boradore who was abused that I saved and an english bulldog. Miss my pits though.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:32 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's only notable to people like you who are obsessed.
There are tons of people that support the breed. Why do you think that BSL is failing in this country? Pitbull shows all over TV for years now. What other breed has that kind of following? Douches will be douches though.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up