ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**Official 2018 Chiefs Road to the Super Bowl Thread** Puppeteered by Patrick Mahomes
Nickhead 02:26 AM 07-21-2018
It all starts with the new driver on this newly polished Lamborghini and its reworked defense...

Let's follow them thru training camp, the cuts, the bruises, the highs, the lows, all the way to what will finally snap Kansas City's longest losing streak...

Championship Title :-)

What say you? :-)

can you see his subtle grin after questions? he knows more than we do about this game, I think. :-)

:-) clay :-)

(Yes, I said it.. fuck it... we have waited long enough. Even if the season ends in disappointment, we are not Cleveland of yesteryear. I have faith :-) )

[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:29 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
And I think you football takes are typically negative crap.
That's gold coming from the negative twat who was so bad at being a moderator he was relieved from his duties.
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:24 PM 07-21-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Puppeteer? Has anyone used that term since the 60's?
upon further reflection, i should have used the term: Muppeteer, as to the kermit references some make :-)

just wait till i bust out my sideshow bob references :-)

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:24 PM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That's gold coming from the negative twat who was so bad at being a moderator he was relieved from his duties.
CLICK CLICK BOOM
[Reply]
ROYC75 06:40 PM 07-22-2018
I think this team will be lucky to make the playoffs. Defense will be average at best. We'll lose some games we should win because Pat is going to turn the ball over.
Well, Playoffs? Sure is very possible.

Missing the playoffs? Sure is very possible.

SB ? That is going to require a ride of epic proportions. I guess, anything is possible, but it's very highly unlikely!

Our offense is going to be dynamic, can we out score everybody? Sure, but will we? Very good possibility!

Our D has to shore up the Run D , Pass R,and CB play. Do the 1st 2 and we can be average. Anything less makes us rely on PM2 too much!

The 1st 8 games have the possibility to be brutal, some how, some way, get out 4 & 4, the division will be ours.

All things go through Foxbourgh, the weak ass AFC East is a free ticket each year for HF advantage.

BTA, Anything is possible.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:21 PM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Well, Playoffs? Sure is very possible.

Missing the playoffs? Sure is very possible.

SB ? That is going to require a ride of epic proportions. I guess, anything is possible, but it's very highly unlikely!

Our offense is going to be dynamic, can we out score everybody? Sure, but will we? Very good possibility!

Our D has to shore up the Run D , Pass R,and CB play. Do the 1st 2 and we can be average. Anything less makes us rely on PM2 too much!

The 1st 8 games have the possibility to be brutal, some how, some way, get out 4 & 4, the division will be ours.

All things go through Foxbourgh, the weak ass AFC East is a free ticket each year for HF advantage.

BTA, Anything is possible.
I wasnt trying to be "negative" I just think the expectations put on Mahomes this year are unrealistic. Hes going to fuck up all young QBs do.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:22 PM 07-22-2018
Great. Now we're definitely doomed.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:52 PM 07-22-2018
We're signing him to a one day contract just so he can ban your dumb ass.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:58 PM 07-22-2018
I think this team will be lucky to make the playoffs. Defense will be average at best. We'll lose some games we should win because Pat is going to turn the ball over.
WTFuck Patrick didn't turn the ball over much at all in college so I don't expect it so much in the pros sure he will have his learning moments just to see what he can get away with but this is a smart quarterback.
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:00 PM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
We're signing him to a one day contract just so he can ban your dumb ass.
I 2nd the motion and move to vote.
[Reply]
loochy 09:00 PM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
WT**** Patrick didn't turn the ball over much at all in college so I don't expect it so much in the pros sure he will have his learning moments just to see what he can get away with but this is a smart quarterback.
Pro ball is a just a wee bit more difficult.
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:01 PM 07-22-2018
Also, as much as I’d love to see KC in a Super Bowl 10 minutes from my house, I’m thinking next year is the one with the moonshot.

We should be in the playoffs this year though.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:05 PM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
Pro ball is a just a wee bit more difficult.
Yeah and? He has to raise his level also but he's already had a year to learn what it takes in the pros and like I said he is a smart quarterback. Even though he takes risks or chances he has the skills to make throws others wish they could. I stand by he didn't throw many INT to his touchdowns so I don't expect many in the pros I'll say tensh
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 07-22-2018
just over here brewing stuff boys...stay tuned

[Reply]
AssEaterChief 09:41 PM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)
:-)
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 09:52 PM 07-22-2018
I really like Pat Mahomes.

I love that the Chiefs drafted a QB in the 1st round.

I don't like the very high expectations being placed on this kid right out of the gate, there are so many things that can happen.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up