ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 97
« First < 344041424344 454647485494 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:52 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
26 at kickoff and 22 by the end of the game... far better than the high of 7 with negative wind chills they were predicting a few days ago!
So you're coming down?!?!?!?!?
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:56 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Bulleted list? You giving me homework?

I've got the main dish covered. Zach is making homemade wings as appetizers and maybe later homemade pizza. I'm grilling dogs with all the trimmings, a big side dish of mac and cheese. I'll be happy to throw on some hamburgers if that's anyone's preference. We've got a deep fat fryer so I can do fries to go with whatever...our own version of Heart Attack Grille I guess.

Everyone is bringing their own adult beverages. I have an ice bin built into the bar that holds about 3 cases of beer and I'll have ice for mixed drinks, so no coolers necessary. I've got coke as a mixer...not much else.

A number of people have mentioned still wanting to bring something so bring an appetizer to munch on pregame and before halftime. I think dessert was already mentioned. If you're so inclined to bring something just list it so we don't have duplicates...sound OK?

I originally said 4:00 but since so many people are traveling from far away, I'm bumping it an hour so people can visit a bit more before kickoff.

Dude. Wings, fries, and hot dogs? I’m in heaven. I’ll watch the first game at home and head your way immediately after.
[Reply]
srvy 10:03 PM 01-17-2019
Thought this was funny...plus it bumped the thread.

https://www.facebook.com/nflnetwork/...4942900239171/
It is funny Stonestreet is AOK.
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:16 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What's the parking situation like?

I've got some gout coming on.
Actually I live in a cul de sac so it might be snug but a short walk will burn off some of those calories we'll be taking in.
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:23 PM 01-17-2019
Oh, another good one...

[Reply]
Why Not? 11:40 PM 01-17-2019
Actually I live in a cul de sac so it might be snug but a short walk will burn off some of those calories we'll be taking in.
Thank God my flag football league plays Sunday morning. I’ll burn a couple thousand calories over a few hours of ball. Plan on eating at least twice what I burn.
[Reply]
scho63 09:33 AM 01-18-2019

FAN4EVER
  • I've got the main dish covered.
  • Zach is making homemade wings as appetizers
  • maybe later homemade pizza.
  • grilling dogs with all the trimmings
  • side dish of mac and cheese.
  • I'll be happy to throw on some hamburgers if that's anyone's preference. deep fat fryer so I can do fries to go with whatever..
  • I have an ice bin built into the bar that holds about 3 cases of beer
  • I'll have ice for mixed drinks
  • I've got coke as a mixer...not much else.

SCHO63
LEWDOG

EDAVE

WHYNOT

KATIE

JohnnyV (doubtful to attend at this time)

Anyone else I missed? :-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 09:50 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
SCHO63
  • Tito's Vodka 1.75
  • Simply Lemonade 1 QT
  • 2 six packs of Mix and Match Craft beer
  • Airplane bottles for one shot cheer for all who attend
  • Fruit Platter
  • Pork Tenderloin for grill

LEWDOG

EDAVE

WHYNOT

KATIE

JohnnyV (doubtful to attend at this time)

Anyone else I missed? :-)
You're funny. There was going to be a bulleted list come hell or high water. It's all good 'cause I know you're just havin' my back...but would I be the first one to call you a control freak?
[Reply]
scho63 09:54 AM 01-18-2019
You're funny. There was going to be a bulleted list come hell or high water. It's all good 'cause I know you're just havin' my back...but would I be the first one to call you a control freak?
OCD buddy! I'm an organized clean freak! :-)

I'll be helping your wife with the dishes and cleaning up- I do at every party.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:44 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
OCD buddy! I'm an organized clean freak! :-)

I'll be helping your wife with the dishes and cleaning up- I do at every party.
Lisa like you're bulleted list AND the offer to clean up...brown noser.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:59 PM 01-18-2019
Not sure how to edit the list but I’ll be bringing dessert
[Reply]
eDave 02:13 PM 01-18-2019
I am bringing four Miller Lite's and a boner.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 03:08 PM 01-18-2019
I'm definitely out. i'm sick.

It's not a bad cold. But my temp is bouncing between 99 and slightly over 100. I'm watching this game by myself
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:11 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So you're coming down?!?!?!?!?
I'll be at Arrowhead. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 06:44 PM 01-18-2019
Lewdog.

Chips and dip.
Single barrel bourbon.
Lemons.
[Reply]