ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Welp. Looks like we need a RB.
KC Hawks 08:08 PM 11-30-2018
So who looks good in this upcoming draft?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:00 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Damien has been awesome, I think Ware is really underrated and I like Darrell Williams.

I think they need to look at someone that is a RB but can play a lot of WR as well.
Damien being a viable starter makes me really intrigued by Rodney Anderson.

If I need Rodney Anderson to take 250 touches, I'm not getting anywhere near him. But if I can draft Anderson with a 3rd day pick and give him 10 touches/gm to try to keep him healthy....hoooooboy, I'd be hard pressed to ignore the talent at that point.

Rodney Anderson may be the most talented RB in the draft but that health history is just horrifying. If you can take him late and not NEED him...that may just be the perfect situation for him.
[Reply]
The Pest 05:03 PM 01-14-2019
The choice is fucking obvious.

Dexter Williams from Notre Dame.


Damien Williams
Dexter Williams
Darrel Williams
[Reply]
O.city 05:05 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Damien being a viable starter makes me really intrigued by Rodney Anderson.

If I need Rodney Anderson to take 250 touches, I'm not getting anywhere near him. But if I can draft Anderson with a 3rd day pick and give him 10 touches/gm to try to keep him healthy....hoooooboy, I'd be hard pressed to ignore the talent at that point.

Rodney Anderson may be the most talented RB in the draft but that health history is just horrifying. If you can take him late and not NEED him...that may just be the perfect situation for him.
Possibly.

Shit how awesome would Kamara be right now? Damn Hunt.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:23 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
The choice is fucking obvious.

Dexter Williams from Notre Dame.


Damien Williams
Dexter Williams
Darrel Williams
LOL. Touche`
[Reply]
Cave Johnson 07:31 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Ware being a free agent and Darrell not really showing legit production is a significant concern in my mind. The Chiefs need to get a RB in here. That could be a free agent, a late round pick, a UDFA, whatever, but they can't sit idle.
This.

They need next year’s Damien Williams and a draft pick. RB corps is pretty spare.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:39 PM 01-14-2019
I think T.J. Yeldon would be a really nice #2 RB in this offense as a FA guy. Good receiver and solid runner. Not sure if he'll be looking to be a #1.

Also really like Tevin Coleman but he'll be looking to be a #1 for sure I'd think.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:57 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Damien being a viable starter makes me really intrigued by Rodney Anderson.

If I need Rodney Anderson to take 250 touches, I'm not getting anywhere near him. But if I can draft Anderson with a 3rd day pick and give him 10 touches/gm to try to keep him healthy....hoooooboy, I'd be hard pressed to ignore the talent at that point.

Rodney Anderson may be the most talented RB in the draft but that health history is just horrifying. If you can take him late and not NEED him...that may just be the perfect situation for him.
I agree about Anderson, he's an absolute stud when healthy and could really flourish in this offense imo. Gurley got an acl before he was drafted but has been ok as a pro so hopefully the kid can have a better injury record once he turns pro. Not sure he'll last beyond the third round so I'd be inclined to take him with our third tbh.
[Reply]
O.city 08:57 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I think T.J. Yeldon would be a really nice #2 RB in this offense as a FA guy. Good receiver and solid runner. Not sure if he'll be looking to be a #1.

Also really like Tevin Coleman but he'll be looking to be a #1 for sure I'd think.
I like Yeldon. I don't think he's ever going to be a star, but at RB, health and just being good are perfectly fine.

I think they really need someone that can catch it and be dynamic that way.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up