ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>DJ on 810
InChiefsHeaven 09:54 AM 01-18-2019
He'll be at the game. 13 years on the team, and I think he's being good about how happy he is for this team...but it's gotta be killing him that he won't be suited up...He said he'll be coaching the defense from his seat, though he's sure it'll be too loud to make a difference.

I really love this guy. I couldn't hear the whole thing as I'm at work, but I admit, I feel kinda bad for DJ. Friggin' warrior for this team, and I hope if we win that they let him down on the field, because he's a true Chief.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:59 PM 01-18-2019
If DJ doesn’t play next year I bet you he will be coaching next year. Linebackers coach please. Inside linebackers coach actually
[Reply]
Bump 06:02 PM 01-18-2019
I love DJ, he was such a beast for us for such a long time. Him and Lanier have to be the greatest MLB/ILB's for us ever. Glad he's going to be there watching the game at Arrowhead!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:03 PM 01-18-2019
They should put a stuntman in a Mariota jersey and let DJ tackle him before the game.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 06:03 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
They're ****ing retards......that is what is "with" them.
:-)
[Reply]
threebag 08:03 PM 01-18-2019
Don’t know if DJ ever questioned his spirit
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:09 PM 01-18-2019
I remember when we drafted DJ.

I was living in Columbia w/ all of my Rams fan friends who I did FFL with, we watched the draft. I remember wanting DJ so bad, dude was being compared to Derrick Brooks and he was a badass at UT. We just hired Gunther back and we needed a LB bad.

Saw Detroit take another WR for like the 3rd yr in a row and remember seeing the only team that would take DJ was Carolina...when they selected Thomas Davis, I leaped out of my chair because I knew DJ was gonna be the pick. Glad he ended up being a badass Chief, because those first few seasons when he was playing SLB in 43, weren't too good. He excelled in 34 though.

Met DJ in 2010 at a bowling alley of all places. Super nice guy. He'll be one of my fave Chiefs forever. Wish him nothing else but the best. Saw him on Cowturd's show a couple days ago...he's not a well spoken guy or maybe he was nervous on TV, stutters alot, so I don't think a TV/NFL gig is in his future. Heard he was offered coaching position under Reid. I wouldn't be surprised if he went that route but who knows.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:40 PM 01-18-2019
I think he was just nervous on TV. It's not something that feels normal until you do it all the time.

I'd love DJ as a coach.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:18 PM 01-18-2019
I saw that show. He had a far less dominant speaking voise than what i thought he had. Higher pitched. Him and Dee Ford.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:54 PM 01-18-2019
DJ is a wet dish rag. Or a wet bag Of dicks. No thinks.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01-19-2019, 12:21 AM
This message has been deleted by WhawhaWhat.
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up