ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Goodcents Subs
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:53 PM 01-17-2019

This is the energy we're bringing into 2019.@PatrickMahomes5 #LetsRoll #30YearsOfGoodcents pic.twitter.com/GzLiiqhift

— Goodcents Subs (@EatGoodcents) January 17, 2019

[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:53 PM 01-17-2019
The one outside of black dog in Lenexa was delicious
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:16 PM 01-17-2019
The penny, the nickel, the dime, the quarter! They make Goodcents every time you order!
The penny, the nickel, the dime, the quarter—good food that makes Goodcents!
[Reply]
Kman34 08:22 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
How is the one in Liberty? This thread reminded me they have 1.
Liberty Goodcents is good... right by Godfathers pizza...I use the App...it's ready when I get there...
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:25 PM 01-17-2019
I would get 30 minutes for lunch and was equal distance from Mr Goodcents and Taco Via. That was my first exposure to adulting.
[Reply]
srvy 08:30 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
How is the one in Liberty? This thread reminded me they have 1.
I have not been to that one if its close give it a go and let us know. I usually go to the one at 29 and 45 my sister is in that neck of the wood so gives me an excuse to check in.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 08:31 PM 01-17-2019
Mr. Goodcents is damn good for a fast sub. The shredded lettuce and italian dressing make it all that. Kind of similar to a Jersey Mike's sub. Bummer we sonnet have them out her sin CA. I would go every week. Instead I pay $14 for a sushi burrito or $16 for a falafel plate.
[Reply]
srvy 08:56 PM 01-17-2019
I know Mahomes hasnt endorsed but Jersey Boyz Near the corner of Swift and Armour in NKC is the best deli and sub in area. Nobody beats their meat. Definitely a must try if your in the area.

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:24 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
In the KC area locations could vary greatly and some were notorious for being chincy you on meat. Who owns has a big influence on quality with chains.
I used to work at the one in Olathe behind the old circle K and they made us slice meat and cheese paper thin, it was bad.

The one in Rosana Square is pretty good tho
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:30 PM 01-17-2019
You know, the quality on Goodsense has gone way down. They slice the meat bare minimum and the cheese too. They act like you're asking them to move a mountain if you want more than a couple veggies too. They just cheapened it up. And their footlongs were only 10 inches long. Know who makes the best subs? Casey's General Store. They load it up, and its really a great value. Jersey Boys is good too, and Planet Sub. But for sheer value, Casey's.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:38 PM 01-17-2019
I like Mr. Goodcents. I go there a lot. Used to go there 3x a week when I would go out to Lake Jacomo. I always get the same thing (Full Pennyclub, prov, standard dress on wheat, extra meat) and the people that worked there knew my order when I walked in. It was nice.

Their bread is good. Much better than Subway.

Only beef I have with Goodcents is they short dick you on the meat...sliced suuuuper thin. Didn't used to be that way 15-20yrs ago. I always have to order double meat on my sammich which ends up costing more.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:52 PM 01-17-2019
My buddy just posted this on Facebook. I guess he directed it. Said Mahomes was really chill and great to work with.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up