ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>The Man Who Killed Hitler and Then The Bigfoot
Jerm 11:57 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by :
Sam Elliott (TOMBSTONE, ROAD HOUSE) stars as a legendary World War II veteran who many years ago assassinated Adolf Hitler – an incredible secret that he’s frustratingly unable to share with the world. One day, just as he’s coming to terms with rounding out his life, Calvin gets a visit from the FBI and The Royal Canadian Mounted Police. They need him to take out Bigfoot. This wondrous feature debut from writer/director Robert D. Krzykowski features visual effects by celebrated two-time Academy Award Winner Douglas Trumbull (2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY, BLADE RUNNER), who also co-produced alongside the great John Sayles (EIGHT MEN OUT) and Lucky McKee (THE WOMAN). A fantastical discourse on the melancholia of old age and a singular blast of entertaining wit, THE MAN WHO KILLED HITLER AND THEN THE BIGFOOT also stars Aidan Turner (THE HOBBIT trilogy), Caitlin FitzGerald (Showtime’s “Masters of Sex”), and Ron Livingston (OFFICE SPACE).

Day fucking one...
[Reply]
Frazod 12:12 PM 01-16-2019
:-)

Nothing gets my attention these days like an original, wacky premise.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:19 PM 01-16-2019
Good to see Larry acting again.

Don't know how many know, but he was out of commission for a good while.

Freak thing, leaving a shop, slipped and fell and whacked his head good on the transom.

In a coma for a while, had to get speech, memory and motor function back gradually.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:32 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Freak thing, leaving a shop, slipped and fell and whacked his head good on the transom.

In a coma for a while, had to get speech, memory and motor function back gradually.
I saw him perform in a comedy club in Savannah, GA, probably 25 years ago. He was one of my favorite stand-ups back then.

I could relate when he said that one of his great accomplishments in life was having all the Planet of the Apes movies on video.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:45 AM 01-17-2019
Count me in
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:31 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Wow. Didn't know that. I love that guy. Glad he's doin alright.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:45 PM 01-17-2019
I'm 99% sure Hitler died as an old man in South America somewhere.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:29 AM 01-18-2019
Should be an interesting original movie, I am getting worn out from reboots and sequels that really didn’t need to be made.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:59 PM 01-18-2019
Can’t wait!
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:44 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I read that he fell and hit his head and was in a coma for a while. At least I think it was him.
[Reply]
Sorry 03:42 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Should start a thread on official stories that are suspected to be bullshit lol hitler and osama top that list
[Reply]
Dayze 03:53 PM 01-20-2019
Larry Miller is great at stand up. Always .love seeing hm in movies.

His bit on “....and then we meet women” was great. Men will do anything if At the end of what is being proposed is “,....and then we meet women”.

“....ok. So, I’m on the lions back. Got it. And of course, I’m slapping it around........let’s do it. “

Stages of drunkenness is another good one.
[Reply]
Up