ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Nzoner's Game Room>Early AFCCG Forecast: High of 19°
pugsnotdrugs19 08:16 PM 01-12-2019
According to the far out forecast, the high next Sunday is 19° and the low is around 13°.

Personally, I think this would be great. We know that Mahomes can sling it in those conditions, he proved it last year at Denver and today to some degree. Idk about Brady and Rivers though, as they are older and their arms aren’t quite what they used to be. Not saying they couldn’t throw it, but I think it could have a negative effect on them.

Thoughts?

Also, this from Pete Sweeney:
Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid said “two more” at the podium tonight. In five years covering Reid, I have never heard him talk like that. Always a game at a time. He believes.
Let’s roll!
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:22 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
After all the talk about the weather, the temperature at kickoff tomorrow will only be about 13 degrees colder than it was for the first Chiefs/Patriots game in October.
It's going to be the same temperature almost as last weekend, only without the wet snow. It's going to be freaking PERFECT.
[Reply]
BIG K 11:56 PM 01-19-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's going to be the same temperature almost as last weekend, only without the wet snow. It's going to be freaking PERFECT.
So does that mean Mr. htismage that the noise level will be equal or better than last week? I can tell you that watching it at home in CA last week, my wife and daughter kept telling me to turn the tv down. It wasn’t me, it was the awesome crowd getting louder and louder! I really hope the crowd tomorrow is as least as loud as it was last weekend! It was crazy loud even on my tv!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:46 AM 01-20-2019
Now its saying high of 19 today. It's just too cold to make any noise today. We're doomed!!!/Fucking dumbass who has never set foot in Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 32
« First < 222829303132
Up