ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Toons in Chicago
seaofred 12:37 PM 01-12-2019
I had to come to Croft business and am trying to find a place to watch the game. Supposedly Toons is a Chiefs bar down in Wrigleyville. Has anyone ever watched a game there?
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:39 PM 01-12-2019
Try the KU bars I'm sure they'll show the game. Kincade's, Crossroads, Lottie's, Boulevard, The Other Side
[Reply]
seaofred 12:40 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Try the KU bars I'm sure they'll show the game. Kincade's, Crossroads, Lottie's, Boulevard, The Other Side
Thx!
[Reply]
carcosa 12:44 PM 01-12-2019
Toons is indeed a Chiefs bar but it's pretty small so if you're not already there it might be too late
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:31 PM 01-12-2019
Great Chiefs bar, but it will be crazy packed.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:36 PM 01-12-2019
They’ll likely be some Chiefs fans watching at Fat Pour on Division & Damon.
[Reply]
seaofred 02:23 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
They’ll likely be some Chiefs fans watching at Fat Pour on Division & Damon.

I ended up watching it at Fatpour on Indiana and Cermak.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:34 PM 01-17-2019
I don't know but I fucked the bartender at Yak-zie's when I was 19. #crushedit
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:10 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by seaofred:
I ended up watching it at Fatpour on Indiana and Cermak.
I haven't been to that location. Were any other KC fans there?

The one on Division gets a little bro-ish, but they have a nice setup and great beer list. Prior to reddit streams, that was my go-to for games.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:12 PM 01-17-2019
My fall back if all else fails is the Yard House
[Reply]
NIUhuskies 08:21 AM 01-18-2019
love toons! im there every sunday, its awesome. they play the hey song a lot and do the chop all game long, its fun man. even fans of others teams that have come w me to watch games there said they haven t seen anything like it

any problem is the bathroom situation sucks and yes its get crowded so get there early for a seat
[Reply]
seaofred 08:36 AM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I haven't been to that location. Were any other KC fans there?

The one on Division gets a little bro-ish, but they have a nice setup and great beer list. Prior to reddit streams, that was my go-to for games.
Its down by the convention center and I was there for the National Soccer Coaches Association convention, so there were all kinds of people from all over. In fact, it's connected to a Hyatt, I believe was the hotel. It was pretty packed and there were some other Chiefs fans there. There also was a couple there wearing their Colts gear, they stayed pretty quite. I'm not sure how many beers they had, I noticed immediately they had Boulevard Tank 7, so I didn't need to look any further.
[Reply]
nychief 08:46 AM 01-18-2019
Toons is great to watch Chiefs. Last time I was there I watched a game with Brett Saberhagen.
[Reply]
Up