« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
O.city 11:17 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Because our WR room has been depleted and we can't afford to miss on another earlier round pick in that department?
Interesting assessment. I'm on the fence with it.

2nd round picks are wildly overvalued IMO, so getting higher floor guys to me, seems wise. I get taking swings, but......I don't know.

I coudl go either way I suppose.
[Reply]
O.city 11:22 AM 05-03-2022
The majority of 2nd round players fizzle guys. If he's anywhere near Doug Baldwin....that's a slam dunk pick.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 AM 05-03-2022
Skyy Moore didn’t start playing WR until his Freshman year. He had 800 yards (led team) and 4 total TDs as a Freshman learning the postion.

He only had 5 games in 2020, yet he still had 388 yards and 3 TDs while competing with D’Wayne Eskridge for targets.

Then he exploded this year with 1,292 yards and 10 TDs.

He’s absolutely nowhere near a finished product. He’s just getting started.
[Reply]
O.city 11:26 AM 05-03-2022
I don't really get to worked up on that, being in the MAC. He did what you'd expect him to do against that level of competition.

You don't have to sell me on him. I liked the pick. I don't care about "upside" and "development" as much as some. There's just not a whole lot of time for that in the NFL.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:28 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't really get to worked up on that, being in the MAC. He did what you'd expect him to do against that level of competition.
Lol You’re just being willfully ignorant at this point.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:30 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Interesting assessment. I'm on the fence with it.

2nd round picks are wildly overvalued IMO, so getting higher floor guys to me, seems wise. I get taking swings, but......I don't know.

I coudl go either way I suppose.
You’re generalizing. Not every team is necessarily generically minded when it comes to picks each and every year in various rounds. It’s situation specific. Sometimes that second round pick should be a higher floor and other times it’s a higher ceiling. Given that we lost our most potent receiving weapon - by far - and are building a stable of talent to replace him, taking a guy with more questions marks than answers probably wasn’t the direction they wanted to go.

My view at least.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:31 AM 05-03-2022
I just wish he had he measurables of say a Cooper Kupp.
[Reply]
O.city 11:32 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You’re generalizing. Not every team is necessarily generically minded when it comes to picks each and every year in various rounds. It’s situation specific. Sometimes that second round pick should be a higher floor and other times it’s a higher ceiling. Given that we lost our most potent receiving weapon - by far - and are building a stable of talent to replace him, taking a guy with more questions marks than answers probably wasn’t the direction they wanted to go.

My view at least.
There's times to swing for the fence and times to put the ball in play.

With Andy and Mahomes here now, give me stability and a consistent baseline of talent. I don't need the top WR in the league. I need 4 good WR's.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:33 AM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I just wish he had he measurables of say a Cooper Kupp.
Then what you really wish is that we had drafter Alec Pierce.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:05 PM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Then what you really wish is that we had drafter Alec Pierce.
Well I guess they are both white but one is 20lbs bigger and runs a 40 .2 of a second faster.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:06 PM 05-03-2022
I assume Hardman was a high ceiling guy picked at about the same spot and to be honest he just doesn’t seem to get it and probably never will , I have no clue if Sky will become a better player than Mecole but I think is floor is already pretty close to Mecole ceiling already as for how he can help this team move the chains , mostly based on Mecole inability to do so consistently.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:07 PM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Skyy Moore didn’t start playing WR until his Freshman year. He had 800 yards (led team) and 4 total TDs as a Freshman learning the postion.

He only had 5 games in 2020, yet he still had 388 yards and 3 TDs while competing with D’Wayne Eskridge for targets.

Then he exploded this year with 1,292 yards and 10 TDs.

He’s absolutely nowhere near a finished product. He’s just getting started.
Wow. He came to the perfect situation to develop his talents.

He's already a better route runner than Hardman.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:08 PM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wow. He came to the perfect situation to develop his talents.

He's already a better route runner than Hardman.
Shuddup, you've never even seen him run a route.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 PM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Shuddup, you've never even seen him run a route.
I watched lots of highlights. His route running is demonstrably better than Hardman's has ever been.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:18 PM 05-03-2022
Mecole ain’t doing this guys. It’s too easy for Skyy

Here's what I mean when I say that the #Bears need to keep an eye on Western Michigan WR Skyy Moore.

Route running is as smooth as silk and he can certainly turn on the jets at any given moment. #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/LpdRY8eXpa

— Usayd Koshul (@usaydkoshul) March 16, 2022

[Reply]
Page 34 of 280
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up