ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 153 of 157
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The Official Kansas City Chiefs at Washington Football Team Game Thread ****
Jewish Rabbi 11:00 PM 10-16-2021
Listen, I know some members of the greatest website on the world wide net (http://www.chiefsplanet.com) think the sky is falling this season. Certain members think that this team won't sniff the playoffs, that Andy Reid is a horrible head football coach, or that the Earth is only 45 years old. There is only one thing I can say to those members.

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG!!!

The Kansas City Chiefs (from Kansas City, Missouri), are going to get this shit back on track TODAY!!! This isn't a bitch ass team that changes its name to please the PC police, this is a team with PATRICK MOTHER FUCKING MAHOMES II as its quarterback (the player who gets the ball from the center at the start of the play)!!!! This is a team with a literal FUCKING CHEETAH lined up at wide receiver!!! And there is another receiver that is a literal BAG OF MARIJUANIS, ready to smoke those pieces of shit in Washington DC!!!

I personally guarantee that the Kansas City Chiefs will win this football matchup against the Washington Football Team. I am so confident in this fact that the mods have agreed to ban JakeF from posting on www.chiefsplanet.com if there is a single point scored in this game!!!

In the wise words of Billay "Titty Meat" Blumpkin -

FINGER IN THE BOOTY LET'S GO!!!!
[Reply]
loochy 02:10 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
:-)
Hey now, it's wrong to include Demonpenz in that. He was clearly trolling.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:10 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
No one ever excludes Deberg
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:11 PM 10-17-2021
Why do you want to piss on the greatest day of KCConnection's life like that?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:11 PM 10-17-2021
I wonder what Mahomes said to Reid on the sideline at halftime
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:11 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Pat's becoming part of the problem
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Those of you who aren't from Texas, he did that at Tech with consistency....
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Derek Carr >>>
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:12 PM 10-17-2021
So you did go back and look, and it's one guy, and another that said that benching might be in order if he continued, . . . and dude, you cited 'penz? To establish a point?
Are you new here?

EDIT - and KC1 came in and verified he was snarking as well.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:12 PM 10-17-2021
Hard to differentiate who was trolling from who was being an idiot at that point, so I just grabbed em all.
[Reply]
srvy 02:14 PM 10-17-2021
Devils advocate says "remember that Washington completely sucks"
True and we won handly because we are a better team. If Football was a 2 quarter game we lose.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 02:14 PM 10-17-2021
PM2: "...I had that dumb interception"

Man, I love that kid. He knows. He dominates, makes mistakes, owns them, moves forward. We are so lucky.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:14 PM 10-17-2021
Lots of smart people there. 🤣
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:14 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
No one ever excludes Deberg
Demonpenz is actually good at trolling. Deberg isn’t.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:15 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
This is like the best thing that's ever happened to you isn't it? You've only brought it up 17 times and counting.

a) The benching idea was to make a point
b) Wasn't really serious
c) Obviously the Chiefs would never do it
d) Carry on jerking off

Whatever happened in that locker room at halftime, they came out a different team.
Yeah, it's really not worth arguing, . . . but people seem to want to. . . But even the ONE GUY who called for the benching said it was a punishment and a kick in the ass, not some long-term demotion for being a subpar performer.

And before anyone else twists, I thought it was a stupid idea too, I just didn't lose my mind at the suggestion.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:16 PM 10-17-2021
Whatever happened in that locker room at halftime, they came out a different team.
Mahomes was fine in the 1st half outside of one colossally stupid play. The Chiefs would have been up by a dozen points had Hill and Hardman held on to the ball. The major difference in the 2nd half was they stopped turning the ball over.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:17 PM 10-17-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So you did go back and look, and it's one guy, and another that said that benching might be in order if he continued, . . . and dude, you cited 'penz? To establish a point?
Are you new here?

EDIT - and KC1 came in and verified he was snarking as well.
If he continued :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 02:18 PM 10-17-2021
Why do you want to piss on the greatest day of KCConnection's life like that?
You don't want to be included in these things? Don't be a retard.
[Reply]
Page 153 of 157
« First < 53103143149150151152153 154155156157 >
Up