ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 61
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:03 AM 07-04-2016
Was going to give Hardee's a shot but I'll pass. Stick to Backyard Burger and five guys locally for a ff burger.

Sonic is dogshit, mcds I'm over it, BK is ok, Wendy's I just eat the spicy chicken.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:42 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Waffle House.

:-)
They are very good in Georgia. Very simple, good food - there's not a damn thing wrong w/ Waffle House!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:54 AM 07-04-2016
More like Fraud Guys
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:54 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
They are very good in Georgia. Very simple, good food - there's not a damn thing wrong w/ Waffle House!

Not a bad poverty b fast
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:04 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Not a bad poverty b fast
Atlanta metro has over 300 stores :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:11 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I would eat poutine.
I've actually grown to like poutine over the last year. There's a brewery nearby that does one with hand-cut fries, ham hock pan gravy, pulled ham hocks, andouille, white cheddar cheese curds, and dried cherries. It's pretty incredible. We also have a decent late night place called Q-tine which if you're going to churn out mediocre BBQ, you mays as well throw it on top of some fries with a variety of sauces. Not too bad after midnight.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07-04-2016, 09:09 AM
This message has been deleted by DaneMcCloud.
DaneMcCloud 09:25 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I'd have to agree.

The closest IHOP to here gets a lot of complaints in general. When I went, it was always the same time of the week and it was great every time.
In SoCal, IHOP is more expensive, lower quality and has far worse service than Denny's.

I don't recall it being that way in the KC area but we avoid IHOP whenever possible.

Perkins was always my favorite growing up. Sadly, I haven't eaten at a Perkins in more than 20 years and that was on a road trip. Their chicken fried steak and eggs was the bomb.

I've never had Waffle House. Someday...
[Reply]
listopencil 09:38 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I've actually grown to like poutine over the last year. There's a brewery nearby that does one with hand-cut fries, ham hock pan gravy, pulled ham hocks, andouille, white cheddar cheese curds, and dried cherries. It's pretty incredible. We also have a decent late night place called Q-tine which if you're going to churn out mediocre BBQ, you mays as well throw it on top of some fries with a variety of sauces. Not too bad after midnight.
Sounds good. It just looks like a really different way to do chili cheese fries to me.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:47 AM 07-04-2016
Sounds good. It just looks like a really different way to do chili cheese fries to me.
Sure, except comparing chili and cheese, especially the glop they usually use on fries, to curds and gravy, is like saying prime rib is just a really different way to cook a hamburger.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:26 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
In SoCal, IHOP is more expensive, lower quality and has far worse service than Denny's.

I don't recall it being that way in the KC area but we avoid IHOP whenever possible.

Perkins was always my favorite growing up. Sadly, I haven't eaten at a Perkins in more than 20 years and that was on a road trip. Their chicken fried steak and eggs was the bomb.

I've never had Waffle House. Someday...
Out of all of those establishments, Perkins is easily the best. Though Cracker Barrel makes a decent breakfast too.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:47 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
In SoCal...

This douche manages to squeeze in more "I live in California" comments than the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

If you ever get lost in the woods at night, don't bother looking for the North star - just turn your attention toward the horizon and you will, without a doubt, see a gigantic cloud of smug superiority emanating from Dane's pores, and know that that way lies The Golden State.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:50 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
This douche manages to squeeze in more "I live in California" comments than the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

If you ever get lost in the woods at night, don't bother looking for the North star - just turn your attention toward the horizon and you will, without a doubt, see a gigantic cloud of smug superiority emanating from Dane's pores, and know that that way lies The Golden State.
If I know Dane, and I believe I do, he's going to get in to his cups on this fine day and you sir, shall be in for a McCloud quickening!

:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:04 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Mennonite:

You're a fucking drooling idiot.

Restaurant chains tend to vary from state to state and region to region due to the district managers, regional managers and franchise owners. While a Wendy's might suck in Los Angeles, it may be awesome in Seattle.

But keep proving you're an illiterate, uneducated douchefuck that's obsessed my posts.

You should be sprayed with an AIDS hose.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:06 AM 07-04-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Sure, except comparing chili and cheese, especially the glop they usually use on fries, to curds and gravy, is like saying prime rib is just a really different way to cook a hamburger.
It's a meaty glop, with cheese, on fries. The only difference is in the meat and the flavoring of the glop.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:10 AM 07-04-2016
It's a meaty glop, with cheese, on fries. The only difference is in the meat and the flavoring of the glop.
We're all bags of meaty glop destined for the grave.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 61
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up