ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Saccopoo
Sorter 06:45 PM 05-16-2016
It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

[Reply]
milkman 07:35 AM 02-25-2017
sac and I butted heads, but I enjoyed the hell out of those arguments.

Hell of a poster, and I'm going to miss the hell out of him.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:43 AM 02-25-2017
RIP Saccopoo, you were too young to go. He gave me a positive perspective on a sack of poop.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:19 AM 02-25-2017
RIP Sacc. Was always a solid guy with me.
[Reply]
Spokane Chief Fan 08:49 AM 02-25-2017
RIP
[Reply]
Shawny2X4 08:57 AM 02-25-2017
RIP, Sacc'
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:15 AM 02-25-2017
Well shit.

RIP Sacc.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:19 AM 02-25-2017
Another legend passes.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:22 AM 02-25-2017
Anyway we can take up a donation?
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:45 AM 02-25-2017
I think if any donations are given it should be done anonymously. He probably didnt want his daughter checking out Chiefsplanet and seeing all his posts about railing multiple chicks.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 10:04 AM 02-25-2017
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I think if any donations are given it should be done anonymously. He probably didnt want his daughter checking out Chiefsplanet and seeing all his posts about railing multiple chicks.
Great point.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:18 AM 02-25-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Cancer?
No, offensive linemen in the first round. :-)
[Reply]
patteeu 10:25 AM 02-25-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Poignant post.

My Grandma died in June. Mom and my aunt are going through her shit. Anyway, they found a Scott County Plat map from 1910. Makes sense. She was on the historical society forever and helped write a history book.

Anyway, dad thought, "hey man, this is cool. Let's look through here and see if we know any names. We knew very few. We've looked at current plat maps so we have a good idea of who owns land around us. We couldn't find shit for any land that we knew about. Sure, we knew the story on some land my grandpa owns, but not much else.

So that leads me to some pretty serious reflection. I'm working my ass off to make a business work out here and own some ground. Now, I understand that 107 years ago is a long time ago, but damn, it isn't THAT long ago. I also know that the dynamics of land ownership in the area and the ag industry are remarkably different, but holy shit! That's 2 and a half 3 generations - maybe. Dad has a decent land base and I'm working hard to make it work for him and keep it together. Based on that timeframe, the whole thing is going to be fuckall by the time my grandkids are done.

I know, different situations, some of it has stayed together, industry dynamics, blah blah blah. That's...heavy. Talk about your work feeling insignificant. I mean, I'm not going to quit. That's not in my nature, but I have been trying to spend more time with my family, and this all reinforces that sentiment. Lots of heavy shit to think about today.
If it makes you feel any better, I'd imagine that all of the Trump Towers will be gone (or at least renamed and under non-Trump ownership) in 107 years too.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 10:45 AM 02-25-2017
RIP

My thoughts go out to his family always an interesting and thought provoking poster will be missed.
[Reply]
wazu 10:48 AM 02-25-2017
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Does anyone know if it would be possible to track down his daughter (without violating her privacy) and give her some money collected by the site as a token of gratitude for Sacc?

She's likely somewhere between high school and her early 20's, and she just lost her dad.
I'm not sure he would want his daughter coming to this board and reading his posts. He remained anonymous his entire time on ChiefsPlanet. Nobody here even knew his first name or had met him in person. Seems like we should respect that.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:48 AM 02-25-2017
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Saccopoo

Positives: Excellent fundamentals in thread participation. Has great burst off the line of scrimmage, knows how to leverage maximum gusto into every football opinion. Is able to fully engage, often armed with links and information. When given open space, can definitely create opportunities for football conversation.

Negatives: Frequently overcommits to Mormons. Once fully engaged, too frequently goes full retard in an effort to compensate for an unsupported opinion. Believes Dontari Poe is not a good football player. Occasionally is a disruption in the locker room; can obsessively pound on some prospects so hard as to disrupt DraftPlanet unity. Swears like a sailor.
From a thread some time ago.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up