ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 31 of 252
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:15 PM 09-05-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
it's a very fun video game, yes. All the better when you can enjoy half-naked women on a beach, as you are heading somewhere or while building things.

I think it brightens up the atmosphere. Not your thing? hey, no problem.. kindly GFY and do whatever you do.
There aren't any half naked "women", it is all make believe.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 02:24 PM 09-05-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
There aren't any half naked "women", it is all make believe.
YOU SHUT YOUR FACE ASSHOLE!

THOSE HALF NAKED ISLAND WOMEN ARE REAL AND THEY WORSHIP ME !!!!!

[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:37 AM 09-06-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
My only real complaints are:
1. Lack of a morale system. That used to be awesome in FO 3.
2. Graphics are very sub par. Bethesda needs to move on from that tired old engine.
Never played fallout 3.
Agree with 2 but the fucking explosions look really awesome however lol.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:39 AM 09-06-2016
That's a classic.
Good game, your typical hack and slash. Good story, (of course).

It shows boobies too. You can probably pick it up for what, 5-6 bucks at GameStop?
Speaking of boobies, holy fucking titty batman does Witcher show a lot of it :-)
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:41 AM 09-06-2016
Agreed on a lot of these. I hate it when the companion bitches constantly about looting.
**** off! I need copper you slut.

The most interesting story with the companions has been Kate. It's a shame that they cut a lot of her story out. We were originally supposed to fight in the ring and then she'd be a companion. Oh well.
I make those bastards hold all of my junk if they complain. I'll show you. Ha!
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:46 PM 09-08-2016
I just started path of exile again. Made it to level 30 last time I tried it. Not sure why I quit. Diablo 3 or something. who knows.
[Reply]
thebrad84 08:43 AM 09-09-2016
Has any one ever hooked up a SNES or N64 through HDMI? I have a projector downstairs, but only have an extra HDMI in port to add something to it. My 6 year old recently discovered my old SNES and loves playing it, so I want to try hooking it up to the projector through HDMI. I've searched a little on amazon/ebay for converters, but a lot of reviews say it did not work the way they figured it would. I was wondering if any one has successfully converted the old RCA cable to HDMI so that the picture and audio come through.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:41 AM 09-09-2016
Originally Posted by thebrad84:
Has any one ever hooked up a SNES or N64 through HDMI? I have a projector downstairs, but only have an extra HDMI in port to add something to it. My 6 year old recently discovered my old SNES and loves playing it, so I want to try hooking it up to the projector through HDMI. I've searched a little on amazon/ebay for converters, but a lot of reviews say it did not work the way they figured it would. I was wondering if any one has successfully converted the old RCA cable to HDMI so that the picture and audio come through.
That's a damn good question. I'd be curious as well. I'd love to fire up my old Super Nintendo.
[Reply]
thebrad84 10:58 AM 09-09-2016
That's a damn good question. I'd be curious as well. I'd love to fire up my old Super Nintendo.
Yeah, I'll come clean..the "six year old" is kind of a cover. While my kid does like to play it, I've been playing it more than him. Super Mario World, Tecmo Super Bowl, and Sunset Riders to name a few.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:59 PM 09-10-2016
I haven't played anything for like 4 or 5 months and don't see it changing anytime soon. I've been dying for a good loot-based game for a couple years now but nobody seems to be able to make a good loot system... I was hoping that Fallout would do it but all the gear/legendary guns felt the same and I had similar issues with Destiny.

I can't believe I have to depend on GEARBOX of all people to come out with a proper loot game. Maybe some sort of Diablo announcement will be made at Blizzcon...
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:29 PM 09-10-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I haven't played anything for like 4 or 5 months and don't see it changing anytime soon. I've been dying for a good loot-based game for a couple years now but nobody seems to be able to make a good loot system... I was hoping that Fallout would do it but all the gear/legendary guns felt the same and I had similar issues with Destiny.

I can't believe I have to depend on GEARBOX of all people to come out with a proper loot game. Maybe some sort of Diablo announcement will be made at Blizzcon...
They haven't said dick about Borderlands 3. And if they did...I would expect them to fuck it up. The Pre-Sequel fucking sucked.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:12 AM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
They haven't said dick about Borderlands 3. And if they did...I would expect them to **** it up. The Pre-Sequel ****ing sucked.
Yeah I kind of expected the Pre-Sequel to suck, it just felt like a cash grab to me. It's probably going to be impossible for Gearbox to make a game as good as Borderlands 2 again, unfortunately.
[Reply]
DaveNull 09:15 AM 09-11-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:

Come back and give Destiny another go in a week. The upgrade system was revamped in April and generally things are in a pretty good spot right now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:44 PM 09-12-2016
So I've got $40 on an Amazon GC. Anything I should look at for PS4?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:55 PM 09-12-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So I've got $40 on an Amazon GC. Anything I should look at for PS4?
Depends on your interests. Games I have been playing lately:

Rocket League: So far the king of this gen. Nearly limitless playability, very generous dev support and upgrades, and activate community of over 100,000.

Inside: A great platform puzzler that is equally morbid as it is fascinating. This studio has also done Limbo, another favorite of mine. While short, it is an unforgettable experience that won't set you back with its low price tag.

Overcooked: A cooking cooperative game for up to 4 players. The game tasks you with working together to cook up dished in over 25 unique stages. It's very simple to play, but working as a team is hard to do. Just hilarious with the right group and also a cheap pick up.

Towerfall: Another couch multiplayer game that is as good as smash brothers. It is perfectly balanced, great side scrolling brawl that plays and handles like Mario brothers with an arrow shooting mechanic. Again extremely cheap.

With 40 bucks, you can get 2-3 of these games. All are kid friendly with the exception of probably inside. If these don't appeal to you, I would save it for Battlefield 1.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 252
« First < 212728293031 323334354181131 > Last »
Up