Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
AustinChief 11:46 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
The whole getting someone to "Actually" see the billboard thing is overrated. Not much more is gained by someone physically laying eyes on the thing.
I agree, I was just pointing out the issue with trying to locate one near him in downtown Dallas, as people keep suggesting... just not feasible IMNSHO.
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 11:46 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
What bad could happen? Contending team? You're talking about the chiefs right?
Clark being pissed the fans hate him and being a little sandy vagina and ruining the party for us all

Los Angeles Chiefs
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:47 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58:
I meant more like team effects....? chemistry, future....? i dunno man...just thinkin..this is a pretty significant thing cp is doing right now

What chemistry? Have you watched any of the games this year?

What future? They already have none so long as they stay this course.

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
[Reply]
pimpchief 11:48 PM 10-01-2012

Los Angeles Chiefs
Would probably be a better run team with higher expectations than the kansas city version.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:48 PM 10-01-2012
Clark being pissed the fans hate him and being a little sandy vagina and ruining the party for us all

Los Angeles Chiefs
If that is the way he feels about it good riddance. We'll replace him with someone who wants to sell a winning product.
[Reply]
teedubya 11:50 PM 10-01-2012
Yeah the billboard in Dallas isn't a good idea. It would now a funny slap in his face, though. Yeah, waaaay too expensive in Dallas... especially in his area. Lol. The thing that's gonna hurt is a blackout in 6 weeks at arrowhead. If we collectively convince people to not show up... that'd be huge.
[Reply]
AustinChief 11:50 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Keep the message simple:

"It's Time For a New Chiefs Legacy!"
SaveOurChiefs.com
I would make a banner for this but my photoshop skills are limited to creating fake pics of people's heads on other bodies or putting chiefsplanet logos over a girl's exposed nipples
[Reply]
Dayze 11:51 PM 10-01-2012
Wish we could photo shop a pic of Pioli flying a commandeered plane.
Haters gonna hate
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:52 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I would make a banner for this but my photoshop skills are limited to creating fake pics of people's heads on other bodies or putting chiefsplanet logos over a girl's exposed nipples

Why would you want to put any kind of logo over a girl's exposed nipples?

Photoshop fail.
[Reply]
AustinChief 11:53 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Wish we could photo shop a pic of Pioli flying a commandeered plane.
THIS is something I could do! (but don't have time right now)
[Reply]
ghak99 11:53 PM 10-01-2012
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Dayze 11:53 PM 10-01-2012
You have a homework assignment
Due before 3rd hour metal shop
[Reply]
AustinChief 11:53 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Why would you want to put any kind of logo over a girl's exposed nipples?

Photoshop fail.
So I could post the pic of her and I hanging out in a thread on here .. can't break my own rules!
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 11:54 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
If that is the way he feels about it good riddance. We'll replace him with someone who wants to sell a winning product.
Replace him? We lose the Chiefs and we'll never get another nfl team in kc

I agree with everyone, Pioli had his chance with this team and i'd give him about a C grade which is no where good enough. New GM,HC,QB.

OK. Im good with the banner now lol

This medicine I just smoked is strong
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:55 PM 10-01-2012
So I could post the pic of her and I hanging out in a thread on here .. can't break my own rules!

Rules fail.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 42 of 603
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142542 > Last »
Up