« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:37 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You literally just said he was throwing the ball as soon as he crossed the line. Are you stupid? He wasn't even pulling his arm back until he was well beyond it. Fucking A you are dumb as shit. If you are going to bitch piss and moan about Moore, at least be fucking objective in your criticism.
Would it have made your ass not hurt as bad if I had said 'starts to fire' instead of 'fires'? I mean, it kind of means the same thing but you clearly seem very upset by the wording.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:38 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Would it have made your ass not hurt as bad if I had said 'starts to fire' instead of 'fires'? I mean, it kind of means the same thing but you clearly seem very upset by the wording.
You'd be wrong either way.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:38 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You'd be wrong either way.
:-) Reid outright said otherwise but keep doing you.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:39 PM 10-23-2022
Guys a net negative at this point.

He’ll get better but he fucking sucks right now.

Fortunately we have the team we do around him so it’s all good.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:41 PM 10-23-2022
If that exact play happened with Mecole running the route, I'm sure he'd have folks blaming Mahomes for it...right?

It's always strange to me who ends up with sacred cow status around here and who gets shit on constantly.

Clark took 3 years for some to get fed up and STILL has people singing his praises when he has his one good game out of every 5. Meanwhile - god save us if Jones goes 3 games without directly wrecking a game plan. Half this board wants to deal the guy for a penalty after the Colts game despite the fact he was our best defender in that game (and every game before or since).

OBJ is evidently the worst tackle in football where nobody wants to acknowledge that Trey Smile has been awful this year.

And Skyy Moore gets every benefit of the doubt imaginable while Hardman is out there producing more than Moore on a bum wheel and still gets dumped on after strong games like last week and the Raiders game.

Is what it is...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:42 PM 10-23-2022
Wait, what? Mecole gets shit on all the time. Seriously, the nicest thing anybody has to say about him nowadays is he's never going to be a complete WR but at least he can still do the gimmick shit well. Which, yeah, today kind of cemented that one.
[Reply]
-King- 08:44 PM 10-23-2022
Since WRs in this offense are basically all on option routes and are supposed to see what Mahomes sees and run plays off of that, why don't we make it easier for Skyy by having Mahomes give him hand signals Rodgers style on what he should run instead of him trying to figure it out for himself?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:46 PM 10-23-2022
I hope in 6 years, when S2Y is a top 5 receiver, we get to hear announcers recounting stories about his bad rookie year during games when he is owning the defense.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:46 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wait, what? Mecole gets shit on all the time. Seriously, the nicest thing anybody has to say about him nowadays is he's never going to be a complete WR but at least he can still do the gimmick shit well. Which, yeah, today kind of cemented that one.
That's my point.

Hardman is a better player than Moore. He's probably going to be better than anything Moore EVER is.

And all that gets him is shit on around here.

Because Moore is a sacred cow and Hardman...isn't.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:48 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's my point.

Hardman is a better player than Moore. He's probably going to be better than anything Moore EVER is.

But Moore is getting absolutely shat on all over the board right now. By nearly everyone. And has been ever since that Indy debacle.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:48 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's my point.

I'm still not so sure about that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:50 PM 10-23-2022
I honestly don't know where you've been reading praise for Moore. I've seen a lot of pining for Pickens, absolute anger when he's on punt duties, and some folks wanting to wait and see how he does as a WR getting actual work in. That's about it.
[Reply]
philfree 08:51 PM 10-23-2022
Skyy has gotten off to a slow start and obviously he's not a punt returner, but he will be fine.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:53 PM 10-23-2022
We're 7 weeks, 6 games, into a guys career who is apparently creating the most separation in his routes among our receivers and we are saying he's not as good as a gadget player in his 4th year in the system and likely never will be? Hot take.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:53 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he's so AB it hurts

As it turns out - he's not even AW (Albert Wilson)
[Reply]
Page 98 of 280
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148198 > Last »
Up