ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Have we ever considered that Lucas Niang is a figment of our imaginations?
Direckshun 09:23 AM 08-19-2022
I think we're looking at this Niang situation all wrong, personally. At least those of us even aware of his "existence."

Personally, I've spent the entirety of his rookie contract so far waiting for him to make an impact, to be the right tackle this team needs, but mostly just to get off PUPs and IRs and make a damn difference for this team.

But something occurred to me. It's entirely possible we just collectively made him up?

You know the saying that if God didn't exist, mankind would make him up? I think that's what we've done with Niang.

We all wanted a decade-long starter at right tackle who never gave up a sack in college, and we somehow wanted this talent in the third round. So we just manifested his existence.

But it turns out that's the limit of our collective imagination, because while we can collectively imagine him, we can't actually create him. And so we have to spend seasons with Mike Remmers and Andrew Wylie and Gerod Christian at the spot.

I'm not even sure we selected him in the third round? I mean, was anybody actually there?

I think we've got this situation all wrong, guys. Lucas Niang is basically Harvey the six foot tall invisible rabbit.

TL;DR: I don't think Niang is a real person.
[Reply]
kcclone 10:05 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
He opted out.

Exactly

Huge red flag for a manly, aggressive sport.
[Reply]
Holladay 10:05 AM 08-19-2022
He a Bigfoot?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:07 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
He opted out.
He opted out, got his hip right, played a large part of the season then had an unfortunate injury that has a long recovery time. I dont get the bitch around here. He played well for a first year starter on a line of first year starters (at least his side). He moved to left tackle in a pinch and got hurt. Shit happens but this board loves to dump on the guy. Half of them hate him for the opt out, that works in the franchises favor, the other half just dont like him.

Root against a pretty solid floor decent upside tackle, root for long shot undrafted turds like Ealy.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:27 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
He opted out, got his hip right, played a large part of the season then had an unfortunate injury that has a long recovery time. I dont get the bitch around here. He played well for a first year starter on a line of first year starters (at least his side). He moved to left tackle in a pinch and got hurt. Shit happens but this board loves to dump on the guy. Half of them hate him for the opt out, that works in the franchises favor, the other half just dont like him.

Root against a pretty solid floor decent upside tackle, root for long shot undrafted turds like Ealy.
When he gets back he will be decent depth at Rt tackle..
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:33 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Exactly

Huge red flag for a manly, aggressive sport.
From the "Water makes you weak" pigheaded lunatic fringe viewpoint that is thankfully dying out.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:40 AM 08-19-2022
I still have high hopes for Lucas as a RT. Sue me.....
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:54 AM 08-19-2022
OP is a faggot
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:17 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
When he gets back he will be decent depth at Rt tackle..
You are probably right, but he played better than Wylie from what i remember. I doubt he takes the job back off of injury this season unless wylie gets banged up. He played as a starter and held his own.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:22 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's all a Clinton Portis scam against the NFL pension and health care system.
Rain Man already diagnosed this situation as Bob Sanders syndrome
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:29 AM 08-19-2022
It’s an interesting theory, but if I was going to imagine a RT into reality, he would be much better than Lucas Niang.
[Reply]
kcclone 11:39 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
From the "Water makes you weak" pigheaded lunatic fringe viewpoint that is thankfully dying out.

^^ LOL, I found the guy who still wears a mask while driving alone in his car
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:43 AM 08-19-2022
The new cases of covid is just in time for elections
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:47 AM 08-19-2022
I can't imagine how top heavy he must be now he hasn't been able to run half a year.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:02 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by kcclone:
^^ LOL, I found the guy who still wears a mask while driving alone in his car
logoff
[Reply]
Lzen 12:04 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:

Thank you. As a Chiefs fan, I would think we would want Niang to succeed. I know I do. I thought he was getting better later in the season. He actual played well at LT in a pinch. He's just had bad luck with injuries. I hope he's not injury prone and can become the starter we had all hoped for.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up