ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Have we ever considered that Lucas Niang is a figment of our imaginations?
Direckshun 09:23 AM 08-19-2022
I think we're looking at this Niang situation all wrong, personally. At least those of us even aware of his "existence."

Personally, I've spent the entirety of his rookie contract so far waiting for him to make an impact, to be the right tackle this team needs, but mostly just to get off PUPs and IRs and make a damn difference for this team.

But something occurred to me. It's entirely possible we just collectively made him up?

You know the saying that if God didn't exist, mankind would make him up? I think that's what we've done with Niang.

We all wanted a decade-long starter at right tackle who never gave up a sack in college, and we somehow wanted this talent in the third round. So we just manifested his existence.

But it turns out that's the limit of our collective imagination, because while we can collectively imagine him, we can't actually create him. And so we have to spend seasons with Mike Remmers and Andrew Wylie and Gerod Christian at the spot.

I'm not even sure we selected him in the third round? I mean, was anybody actually there?

I think we've got this situation all wrong, guys. Lucas Niang is basically Harvey the six foot tall invisible rabbit.

TL;DR: I don't think Niang is a real person.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:28 AM 08-19-2022
no but how are you buddy?
[Reply]
Hoover 09:31 AM 08-19-2022
Its stunning to find myself rooting for Andrew Wylie at RT

At this point he is out best bet for the season. I think he will be fine. And if God forbid he gets banged up, I'm hoping that Kinnard, despite not looking good in camp, surprises us if pressed into the starting line up.

I guess we just have to trust Reid and the Front Office.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:31 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
no but how are you buddy?
Now that I've galaxy-brained the Niang situation I'm aces.

How've you been?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:34 AM 08-19-2022
It's all a Clinton Portis scam against the NFL pension and health care system.
[Reply]
TEX 09:38 AM 08-19-2022
Naing is exactly the guy I thought he would be when we drafted him. No figment of any imagination.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 09:41 AM 08-19-2022
He opted out.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:43 AM 08-19-2022
Hot take: Wylie was surprisingly decent at RT last year. I don’t mind him playing there
[Reply]
Lzen 09:45 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Hot take: Wylie was surprisingly decent at RT last year. I don’t mind him playing there
I don't remember it that way.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:50 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by TimeForWasp:
He opted out.

A true warrior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:51 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Naing is exactly the guy I thought he would be when we drafted him. No figment of any imagination.

Where are the morons comparing him to Willie Roaf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
scho63 09:55 AM 08-19-2022
This Niamg lived near you?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:58 AM 08-19-2022
Shoot, I forgot he was even on the team.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:59 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Shoot, I forgot he was even on the team.
This.

I legitimately forgot.

Not good (for him or my mental acuity).
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:04 AM 08-19-2022
I miss DeBerg threads.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up