ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady left the Bucs camp a week ago and they don't know when he'll be back.
wazu 01:39 PM 08-18-2022
Wouldn't want CP to miss out on yet another bizarre story involving Tom Brady.

As the Tom Brady training-camp hiatus lingers, the situation is becoming more confusing. https://t.co/oVmfu2gCiC

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 18, 2022

[Reply]
wazu 11:20 AM 08-19-2022
If it's the Masked Singer that is awesome. Leave your team for a shit-ton of time during a critical window of prep for the season so you can film quite possibly the stupidest show of all time.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:44 AM 08-19-2022
If he's not in a goat outfit I'll be fucking shocked.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:48 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I hope he doesn't go the Lebron route. Id lose what respect I do have for the guy.
You have respect for Tom Brady?
Mods ban this man!
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:49 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Thank you for summing up what I was trying to say to him.. You said it much better lol.

Everyone on that team looks at him like a God. Dude can do whatever the **** he wants.
To the media for sure. No one is going to stir shit with the medias favorite **** doll. If you think that whole team worships the ground Tom Brady walks on I don’t think you understand the personality of the average NFL players. Most of them are the most dominant alpha male athletes of our generation. If you think it doesn’t piss some of them off hearing about how Tom Brady single handedly has carried this Bucs team since he got there you’re kidding yourself. If he starts off shitty those players in the locker room are not going to be happy and will be looking for answers. Not publicly, but that locker room can turn quick. This league will always be a what have you done for me lately.

That’s all I’m saying is that it’s a big risk if this is just for a vacation. Tom Brady has never been the most talented QB in the league. He’s gotten to where he is by being absolutely obsessed with football. If he isn’t excited about playing football anymore I don’t think you’re going to see the same Tom Brady you’re used to.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:50 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
heard a rumor online that he had committed to filming "the masked singer".

I did check, and they are in the middle of filming season 8 in front of live audiences.

I guess he may have committed to this while he was retired?
That would be hilarious. I know Gronk was on that show.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:03 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I wonder how the audiences work in terms of releasing the identity of who was revealed?? If the show doesn't premier for over a month, but they are filming in front of live audiences, wouldn't these live audiences break the news on whose the cast in the next month even before the season premier?
i believe they sign NDAs
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:30 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
If it's the Masked Singer that is awesome. Leave your team for a shit-ton of time during a critical window of prep for the season so you can film quite possibly the stupidest show of all time.
Came here to post that. I can't think of a gayer reason to miss practice than the Fucking Masked Singer.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:40 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
To the media for sure. No one is going to stir shit with the medias favorite **** doll. If you think that whole team worships the ground Tom Brady walks on I don’t think you understand the personality of the average NFL players. Most of them are the most dominant alpha male athletes of our generation. If you think it doesn’t piss some of them off hearing about how Tom Brady single handedly has carried this Bucs team since he got there you’re kidding yourself. If he starts off shitty those players in the locker room are not going to be happy and will be looking for answers. Not publicly, but that locker room can turn quick. This league will always be a what have you done for me lately.

That’s all I’m saying is that it’s a big risk if this is just for a vacation. Tom Brady has never been the most talented QB in the league. He’s gotten to where he is by being absolutely obsessed with football. If he isn’t excited about playing football anymore I don’t think you’re going to see the same Tom Brady you’re used to.
Those players you speak of grew up watching Tommy win games every Sunday since they were in grade school. They might view him a little differently. Also, some of those players have played with different QB's and they have learned to appreciate Brady and what he brings.

Those defensive players sure don't miss watching Winston turn the ball over repeatedly after they just got off the field.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:58 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
So there's no truth to the rumor that Mahomes is missing the game against the Commanders because he's set to star in an episode of Fraggle Rock?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:09 PM 08-19-2022
I hate the Tom Brady and the Masked Singer NUKE THIS THREAD
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 02:29 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Those players you speak of grew up watching Tommy win games every Sunday since they were in grade school. They might view him a little differently. Also, some of those players have played with different QB's and they have learned to appreciate Brady and what he brings.

Those defensive players sure don't miss watching Winston turn the ball over repeatedly after they just got off the field.
So unless they somehow grew up in a douchebag Patriot household they have even more reason to hate him. I don’t know many football fans who actually like the guy, do you? He doesn’t have some sort of charming personality. In fact he’s been pretty much a huge piece of shit since he graduated from that high school him and Barry Bonds learned to cheat at growing up. Y’all are just following the media narrative that has been created around him.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:45 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I hope he doesn't go the Lebron route. Id lose what respect I do have for the guy.
He signs with LA, becomes the defacto GM and screws over the franchise?

:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 03:10 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

So unless they somehow grew up in a douchebag Patriot household they have even more reason to hate him. I don’t know many football fans who actually like the guy, do you? He doesn’t have some sort of charming personality. In fact he’s been pretty much a huge piece of shit since he graduated from that high school him and Barry Bonds learned to cheat at growing up. Y’all are just following the media narrative that has been created around him.
I don't think there is as much hate for Brady as you may think.

Hell, I bought a 60" projection screen TV the week before the Tuck Rule game then had a big party. That was a shit call. I have reason to not like the guy but over the decades I've grown to acknowledge what he has accomplished.
[Reply]
jallmon 05:41 PM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
heard a rumor online that he had committed to filming "the masked singer".

I did check, and they are in the middle of filming season 8 in front of live audiences.

I guess he may have committed to this while he was retired?
Just read that, too. Sounds possible, but I'd much rather he have the lake of fire bit...
(Note: video said that Antonio Brown and Rob Gronkowski both also appeared on the Masked Singer.)
[Reply]
Wilson8 06:09 PM 08-19-2022
Everything adds up on this. It has to be Fox's Masked Singer -

Go GOAT Go!

We even have a picture of his costume -

rel="Lightbox"?s=cc6d90dbf1853b9c173377d343b81422&attachmentid=124881&thumb=1&d=1660954046" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: Tom Bradygoat.jpg Views: 75 Size: 11.2 KB ID: 124881" style="margin: 2px" />

Good costume! Even has Tom Brady's eyes.
Attached:
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up