ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady left the Bucs camp a week ago and they don't know when he'll be back.
wazu 01:39 PM 08-18-2022
Wouldn't want CP to miss out on yet another bizarre story involving Tom Brady.

As the Tom Brady training-camp hiatus lingers, the situation is becoming more confusing. https://t.co/oVmfu2gCiC

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 18, 2022

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:59 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Trying to force a trade to the Dolphins...
That’s why they have Tyreek Hill waiting for him on the team. Brady always gets what he wants.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:00 AM 08-19-2022
I doubt it means anything. He will show up, get a week of practice in and play week 1.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:09 AM 08-19-2022
jesus if he ends up in divorce he will play till hes 50
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:11 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
jesus if he ends up in divorce he will play till hes 50
Mahomes said himself that Brady isn’t retiring for a long time.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:18 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

TruNews Founder Says Gisele Bundchen Is A Witch, Tom Brady's Soul Is Doomed Forever

"And he sleeps with her. He's sleeping with a witch. There's deep spiritual ramifications for that. His soul is defiled, because he's having intimate relations with a witch. She's a witch. She's not just ... somebody who has some goofy new-age ideas."

"Yes there are witches. There's no such thing as a good witch," Wiles told the show. "These are people who practice sorcery or witchcraft by communing with demonic spirits. It's as simple as that."

I mean the guys IS 45 in human years...****ing a witch demon has some benefits....besides the burning in a lake of fire for all eternity part...that might suck.
I got a witch's kiss this morning
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:26 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
It also took them a while to get going.

You don't get better at football by not playing football. Practice and such matter.
Pre season doesn't matter
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:34 AM 08-19-2022
preseason not mattering and tom brady being a stupid dickheaded asshat who is AIDS and cringe are not mutually exclusive
[Reply]
TripleThreat 09:43 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's Tom Brady, dude. Man's been through like 23 training camps.

I have no doubt that he could skip training camp and the preseason entirely and still go out there and throw 30+ TDs.

This is what you get with seniority after the resume he's built. **** what them other players think. He's making them all a ton of money.
Thank you for summing up what I was trying to say to him.. You said it much better lol.

Everyone on that team looks at him like a God. Dude can do whatever the fuck he wants.
[Reply]
Oxford 09:46 AM 08-19-2022
Breaking news: Tom Brady has been sighted hanging out with his bestie Clete Blakeman.
[Reply]
jettio 10:07 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
heard a rumor online that he had committed to filming "the masked singer".

I did check, and they are in the middle of filming season 8 in front of live audiences.

I guess he may have committed to this while he was retired?
That might be the true story.

I was hoping it was not a family illness or something.

I guess that is a Fox show and Fox is the network he signed with.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:11 AM 08-19-2022
https://clutchpoints.com/buccaneers-...rious-absence/

Originally Posted by :
The theory starts by explaining that Brady can’t publicly state he is going to film for the show because all the contestant’s identities have to be kept secret. It suggests that the Buccaneers star could have agreed to be on the show during his retirement and can’t back out of it, which is why the team already knew about it and approved the absence ahead of time.

The Redditor points out two other things that make the theory very plausible. First, Brady is set to join the Fox network as a football analyst whenever he retired. The network is the same one that broadcasts the Masked Singer and there is precedent for a Fox Sports host to make an appearance. Second, the theory pointed out that Masked Singer’s filming dates line up exactly with Brady’s absence from the Buccaneers. Because Brady has the potential to advance in the competition, his return date still remains up in the air.

Brady is a bit of a showman, as he is filming a movie where he stars as himself, so an appearance on the Masked Singer is certainly something he would be interested in doing. The latest season of the show premieres on Wednesday, September 21st. We will see then if Brady’s absence was truly because he was showcasing his singing talents.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:13 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
heard a rumor online that he had committed to filming "the masked singer".

I did check, and they are in the middle of filming season 8 in front of live audiences.

I guess he may have committed to this while he was retired?
Yep, I just read that too. And pretty much everything lines up. Including that he’s signed to Fox, and MS is also on Fox.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:17 AM 08-19-2022
Tom Brady on the Masked Singer ruins the Giselle is a Witch Theory because if that happens there is no God
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:33 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
https://clutchpoints.com/buccaneers-...rious-absence/
Makes sense..

Buccaneers team probably pissed the more he keeps advancing in the show lol.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:38 AM 08-19-2022
I wonder how the audiences work in terms of releasing the identity of who was revealed?? If the show doesn't premier for over a month, but they are filming in front of live audiences, wouldn't these live audiences break the news on whose the cast in the next month even before the season premier?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up