ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady left the Bucs camp a week ago and they don't know when he'll be back.
wazu 01:39 PM 08-18-2022
Wouldn't want CP to miss out on yet another bizarre story involving Tom Brady.

As the Tom Brady training-camp hiatus lingers, the situation is becoming more confusing. https://t.co/oVmfu2gCiC

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 18, 2022

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:54 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Hi

Five
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:57 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
But it turns him on when she calls out "Brady!" during sex.

Okay, I just crossed a line that I'm ashamed to have crossed.
:-)

My thoughts were a bit more mundane...

"Brady!"
TB with the dad joke: I've told you a million times, call me Tom! (face falls off from laughing at his own joke so hard)

"Tom, Brady, time for dinner!
[Reply]
crispystl 08:02 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Probably get confusing when she calls for her son.

Then shit got really confusing when Tom kissed her son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:24 PM 08-18-2022
Wait, so we think he is going to bail now???
[Reply]
backinblack 09:10 PM 08-18-2022
will be a shame when he turns up alive
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:05 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Wait, so we think he is going to bail now???
No way, he is the devil. He will be back, and with Gronk or something stupid that will piss us all off even more.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:16 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

TruNews Founder Says Gisele Bundchen Is A Witch, Tom Brady's Soul Is Doomed Forever

"And he sleeps with her. He's sleeping with a witch. There's deep spiritual ramifications for that. His soul is defiled, because he's having intimate relations with a witch. She's a witch. She's not just ... somebody who has some goofy new-age ideas."

"Yes there are witches. There's no such thing as a good witch," Wiles told the show. "These are people who practice sorcery or witchcraft by communing with demonic spirits. It's as simple as that."

I mean the guys IS 45 in human years...****ing a witch demon has some benefits....besides the burning in a lake of fire for all eternity part...that might suck.
Maybe, but literally everyone would do the same.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:33 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Have you followed the collusion story?

There's no reaching. It's pretty clear what he was attempting to do.

But collusion has never been a two way street. It's why only Ross was suspended and not Brady.
I have followed the story, I do think it had merit, but to think that it’s now part of what’s going on after all the backlash the dolphins owner and franchise just got? Lmao. Like I said you’re reaching…

He’s not due to be back to the team until the 23rd, that was the original report… it’s not the 23rd yet. Lastly, it makes a lot more sense that he’s taking time off to reset for the upcoming year since he did just retire and is now back, than it is, he retired to become a part owner and qb of the dolphins, it didn’t work, now after the dolphins owner just got a year long suspension, Brady’s really pushing to go play with tyreek and waddle in Miami as this is his one last shot... come on man….

Smart money is that he literally is tired as all hell of football but wants one more repeat. He came back for part of training camp, he’s going to come back 2 weeks before the season starts. If you remember these teams spend only 1 week prepping their next opponent week in and week out, not like there’s gonna be any hiccups here for Tom and company
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:35 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
will be a shame when he turns up alive
Lmao
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:48 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
I have followed the story, I do think it had merit, but to think that it’s now part of what’s going on after all the backlash the dolphins owner and franchise just got? Lmao. Like I said you’re reaching…

He’s not due to be back to the team until the 23rd, that was the original report… it’s not the 23rd yet. Lastly, it makes a lot more sense that he’s taking time off to reset for the upcoming year since he did just retire and is now back, than it is, he retired to become a part owner and qb of the dolphins, it didn’t work, now after the dolphins owner just got a year long suspension, Brady’s really pushing to go play with tyreek and waddle in Miami as this is his one last shot... come on man….

Smart money is that he literally is tired as all hell of football but wants one more repeat. He came back for part of training camp, he’s going to come back 2 weeks before the season starts. If you remember these teams spend only 1 week prepping their next opponent week in and week out, not like there’s gonna be any hiccups here for Tom and company
I’m not sure you’re using the words smart and repeat correctly here.

The Bucs start the season @Dallas and then @NO then get GB and KC. If you don’t consider a likely 1-3 or 0-4 start a potential hiccup I don’t know what is.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:08 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I’m not sure you’re using the words smart and repeat correctly here.

The Bucs start the season @Dallas and then @NO then get GB and KC. If you don’t consider a likely 1-3 or 0-4 start a potential hiccup I don’t know what is.
What does them starting 1-3 have to do with anything? Are you implying he’s just not gonna play this year out of fear of not repeating? There’s really not enough context in your post to know what direction you are taking that opinion.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:26 PM 08-18-2022
What does them starting 1-3 have to do with anything? Are you implying he’s just not gonna play this year out of fear of not repeating? There’s really not enough context in your post to know what direction you are taking that opinion.
You said the smart money is on him being tired of football but still wanting to play 2 more seasons to be able to repeat. I’d say it’s way more likely he steps away after a shitty first month to the season than it is for him to repeat anything. I understand he’s wanting to delay the tennis elbow that comes every year now, but if he was smart he would do it before the playoffs so he doesn’t come out with dead arm like he did last year in the playoffs. Missing training camp can definitely have an affect on performance. You act like Brady can just pick up week 1 with no issues, but this is uncharted territory so you have absolutely no way of knowing if that’s true or not. With that start to the season it’s pretty selfish and stupid for him to be missing this time for practice. If he’s as tired of football as the smart money says, what makes you think he hangs around for a full season if the season gets out of hand for them fast?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:32 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
You said the smart money is on him being tired of football but still wanting to play 2 more seasons to be able to repeat. I’d say it’s way more likely he steps away after a shitty first month to the season than it is for him to repeat anything. I understand he’s wanting to delay the tennis elbow that comes every year now, but if he was smart he would do it before the playoffs so he doesn’t come out with dead arm like he did last year in the playoffs. Missing training camp can definitely have an affect on performance. You act like Brady can just pick up week 1 with no issues, but this is uncharted territory so you have absolutely no way of knowing if that’s true or not. With that start to the season it’s pretty selfish and stupid for him to be missing this time for practice. If he’s as tired of football as the smart money says, what makes you think he hangs around for a full season if the season gets out of hand for them fast?
I never said he would play 2 more seasons to repeat. I believe this one is his last.

I think it’s highly more likely he legit retired because he was done, but word got out he was retiring so he didn’t get to retire on his own terms, started missing football, came back, realized he probably should have stayed retired and is now asking for some time off before leaving his family for another 5 months straight…

As I said prior, these teams only get 1 week throughout the season to prepare for the upcoming opponent… him taking off roughly 2 weeks and then coming back 2 weeks before the regular season isn’t that far fetched imo… we see quarterbacks hurt for weeks and come back 3 weeks later and play lights out football…

Ultimately however you dice it, it’s not the 23rd yet and that was when the team said he would officially be back so I think it’s easy to hold assumptions until that date. Why he left in the first place I again think it’s a simple matter of he has the respect to do that, and he’s leaving his family for another 4-5 months something him and his wife have recently talked about saying it’s straining and it’s about time to hang up the cleats….

It can really be that simple…… then again, maybe it couldn’t… that’s just my opinion looking at it from an outside perspective, which is what we are all doing.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:37 PM 08-18-2022
He'll be back for the Playoffs.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:46 PM 08-18-2022
I never said he would play 2 more seasons to repeat. I believe this one is his last.

I think it’s highly more likely he legit retired because he was done, but word got out he was retiring so he didn’t get to retire on his own terms, started missing football, came back, realized he probably should have stayed retired and is now asking for some time off before leaving his family for another 5 months straight…

As I said prior, these teams only get 1 week throughout the season to prepare for the upcoming opponent… him taking off roughly 2 weeks and then coming back 2 weeks before the regular season isn’t that far fetched imo… we see quarterbacks hurt for weeks and come back 3 weeks later and play lights out football…

Ultimately however you dice it, it’s not the 23rd yet and that was when the team said he would officially be back so I think it’s easy to hold assumptions until that date. Why he left in the first place I again think it’s a simple matter of he has the respect to do that, and he’s leaving his family for another 4-5 months something him and his wife have recently talked about saying it’s straining and it’s about time to hang up the cleats….

It can really be that simple…… then again, maybe it couldn’t… that’s just my opinion looking at it from an outside perspective, which is what we are all doing.
I’ll say it again. I think you’re using the word repeat wrong here.

Teams only get 1 week to prepare for other TEAMS. Teams get training camp to get their own team ready for that 4-5 month stretch. Acting as if it isn’t important for a QB to be there when you’re going through your repetitions to get ready for the season is kind of silly. This better be way more than just a vacation for him or that respect you claim he has from his teammates will definitely fade quickly. Most of those players have families too.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up