ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tom Brady left the Bucs camp a week ago and they don't know when he'll be back.
wazu 01:39 PM 08-18-2022
Wouldn't want CP to miss out on yet another bizarre story involving Tom Brady.

As the Tom Brady training-camp hiatus lingers, the situation is becoming more confusing. https://t.co/oVmfu2gCiC

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 18, 2022

[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:47 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by kcclone:
The rumor is that Brady is pissed about how bad his OL is.

And Wirfs left with an injury today on top of that.
I really don’t want him retiring like this. I want him to get his ass whooped constantly for an entire season.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:48 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Dude is 45 and is prepping his body for the long season by not practicing/playing for the next few weeks. He's probably going to do something less stressful on his body.

Also, with what some of you say on this thread, you're like the guy who disses the girl who said NO to your prom invitation.
Posted this in another thread but he received a 10 year $375M contract to be the lead analyst at Fox Sports.

I wouldn't be surprised if this pre-planned vacay was related to that somehow.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:51 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Posted this in another thread but he received a 10 year $375M contract to be the lead analyst at Fox Sports.

I wouldn't be surprised if this pre-planned vacay was related to that somehow.

I hadn’t heard about this. This is a recent thing?
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:53 PM 08-18-2022
Brady wants the bucs to cut him so he can go to the dolphins
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:04 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I hadn’t heard about this. This is a recent thing?
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/202...ion%20annually.

Granted, it doesn't kick in until after he (re) retires. But it does say he SIGNED the contract.

So would it be all that surprising if part of his contract demanded he attend some seminar or broadcaster training summit of some sort?

Dude retired.

Signs contract with Fox.

Then unretires.

Maybe there's something in that contract he has to honor and the Bucs knew about it when he unretired. Hence the prior committment. Just theorizing here.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:18 PM 08-18-2022
Tom Brady when he returns.

[Reply]
wazu 03:19 PM 08-18-2022
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/202...ion%20annually.

Granted, it doesn't kick in until after he (re) retires. But it does say he SIGNED the contract.

So would it be all that surprising if part of his contract demanded he attend some seminar or broadcaster training summit of some sort?

Dude retired.

Signs contract with Fox.

Then unretires.

Maybe there's something in that contract he has to honor and the Bucs knew about it when he unretired. Hence the prior committment. Just theorizing here.
Would think that if that were the case the team wouldn't be completely clueless as to when he'd be back.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:20 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Would think that if that were the case the team wouldn't be completely clueless as to when he'd be back.
I mustve missed something. They're clueless now?

I thought they said 10 days just a few days ago, no?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 03:20 PM 08-18-2022
Wait, why is this a story?

Their team already said he won’t be back until after august 20th, their game with the titans… it’s not august 20th yet, nor is it next week post titan game. Click bait.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:23 PM 08-18-2022
He is just taking a vacation on Epstein Island. He will report back a week before first game of the season.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:24 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Dude is 45 and is prepping his body for the long season by not practicing/playing for the next few weeks. He's probably going to do something less stressful on his body.

Also, with what some of you say on this thread, you're like the guy who disses the girl who said NO to your prom invitation.
That's ridiculous. I never would've invited a kid toucher to my prom.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:27 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Wait, why is this a story?

Their team already said he won’t be back until after august 20th, their game with the titans… it’s not august 20th yet, nor is it next week post titan game. Click bait.
It's a story because it's completely unheard of. Coming off an off-season that saw him "retire" in an attempt to collude with Sean Payton to join the Dolphins in Miami, that would've happened until Brian Flores took a big pile of shit on their plans.

Mr. "You have to be all in" Tom Brady is not looking so "All in" afterall.

Remember, this is the same guy who got fined for hosting throwing sessions with his receivers during Covid. The same guy who signed a contract with Fox to be a broadcaster.

Taking 10 days off during camp is odd for ANY QB, especially Brady.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:28 PM 08-18-2022
He is tracking down his latest HGH shipment.

I am sure the media will spin this disappearance as a journey of enlightenment.
[Reply]
wazu 03:29 PM 08-18-2022
I mustve missed something. They're clueless now?

I thought they said 10 days just a few days ago, no?
That's what I took away from Bowles saying they didn't have a date when he would return.

Originally Posted by :
Thursday’s comments from coach Todd Bowles, who said there’s no specific date for Brady’s return, undermine the notion that it was all planned.

[Reply]
TripleThreat 03:30 PM 08-18-2022
It's a story because it's completely unheard of. Coming off an off-season that saw him "retire" in an attempt to collude with Sean Payton to join the Dolphins in Miami, that would've happened until Brian Flores took a big pile of shit on their plans.

Mr. "You have to be all in" Tom Brady is not looking so "All in" afterall.

Remember, this is the same guy who got fined for hosting throwing sessions with his receivers during Covid. The same guy who signed a contract with Fox to be a broadcaster.

Taking 10 days off during camp is odd for ANY QB, especially Brady.
Or instead of reaching, could it be as simple as he retired because he truly was tired, came back, talked to the staff about how if he’s going to finish out this season (at least 4-5 months) he’s going to need some time with family right before??

The dude has obviously earned the respect of the entire league and teammates. Most of the same dudes are all back, it’s not like he needs to build up some insane chemistry. I don’t think it’s really that surprising..
[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up