ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Naked and Afarid
Reroka 10:27 AM 08-18-2022
Does anyone like this show as much as I do?
[Reply]
scho63 05:07 PM 08-18-2022
Sounds like Clay when he is in the shower and Billay busts in to ride Clay's ass to poundtown.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:53 AM 08-19-2022
Always wondered if they're given toilet paper by the show
[Reply]
Reroka 07:39 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
From what I heard they use rocks leaf's and whatever else they can find.

One woman said that she finds a rock with smooth round edges to wipe
[Reply]
penguinz 08:33 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
I have seen a bird trap and snare work.
I am referring to the fish traps. Don't waste your time to put in a non-flowing body of water.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:36 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
No, the women are allowed tampons or diva cups but other than that they don't get any special treatment unless it is a medically necessary medication.

There was a guy who was transitioning to female and was not allowed estrogen and was growing facial hair by the end.
[Reply]
Reroka 08:37 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I am referring to the fish traps. Don't waste your time to put in a non-flowing body of water.
Got ya,

Makes sense,

I really want to sign up for this however, 1. my wife would kill me as soon as I spooned the chick I was with. 2. I can't take my pain meds for my back so, I would not last more than 5 days.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:39 AM 08-19-2022
I'm clothed and afraid. Does that count?
[Reply]
penguinz 08:39 AM 08-19-2022
Got ya,

Makes sense,

I really want to sign up for this however, 1. my wife would kill me as soon as I spooned the chick I was with. 2. I can't take my pain meds for my back so, I would not last more than 5 days.
Alone would be more fun. Allowed to bring actual gear to allow surthrival.
[Reply]
Reroka 08:54 AM 08-19-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Alone would be more fun. Allowed to bring actual gear to allow surthrival.
Good point,

If they allowed my pain meds, I would sign up to give alone a shot.
[Reply]
Reroka 05:21 AM 08-22-2022
So, I watched alone on prime, FYI all seasons are on prime.

Could not get in to it, the 1st season over half tapped out with in 10 days and they have clothes, bows, and other items that the Nake people do not.

Seems to me, some of the people on alone are pussies.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:49 AM 08-22-2022

Could not get in to it, the 1st season over half tapped out with in 10 days and they have clothes, bows, and other items that the Nake people do not.

It goes to show how much companionship means. Being left alone with only your thoughts gets to people quickly. If you watch later seasons the contestants learned from prior mistakes, etc and generally do better.
[Reply]
Grim 10:59 AM 08-22-2022

They're very different challenges.
Seems like the people on Naked and Afraid have more going on doing day-to-day shit and that helps to keep their minds occupied.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:13 AM 08-22-2022
I’m no rugged mountain man or anything so it’s no surprise, but I couldn’t imagine being left alone with just my thoughts for weeks on end.

No TV, movies, internet, books, small talk, companionship, etc. Literally just awake thinking about shit for probably 8+ hours everyday given the fact that you’re in survival mode and can’t afford to work/stay busy every waking moment.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:14 AM 08-22-2022
I would 100% be one of those pussies who tap out because of the bugs or something simple like not being able to brush my teeth.

“Get me the fuck out of here! I need some fucking deodorant!”
[Reply]
Reroka 11:24 AM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I would 100% be one of those pussies who tap out because of the bugs or something simple like not being able to brush my teeth.

“Get me the **** out of here! I need some ****ing deodorant!”
I have no issue with being alone. The longest I went without talking to someone or seeing anyone was 100 plus days.

I would pus out due to grizzlies, cougars, and wolfs. The black bears don't really worry me as much.

I have a 3 day 2 night class with that Matt wright from Naked and afraid. I am going to to Co next year to take a few of his classes.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up