ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Naked and Afarid
Reroka 10:27 AM 08-18-2022
Does anyone like this show as much as I do?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:27 PM 08-18-2022
I can’t watch survivor shows after watching the best one, Survivorman.
[Reply]
Third Eye 02:28 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Where does everyone stand on Young Sheldon? Or God Friended Me
It’s more of a Blue Bloods demo around here.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:28 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
I have heard that, It's on History Channel correct? I know I can watch it on amazon and Netflix.

New episodes are on History Channel. No idea how soon they go to other platforms after that.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:30 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'll catch an episode maybe once or twice a year. Mostly just to watch some naked chick wig out on some naked dude and lose her shit.

I still can't believe The Curse of Oak Island is still going.

Oak Island is great. Yeah they probably won’t ever find anything in the money pit, but they’ve definitely shown this island has a much more interesting history than what was known only ten years ago and that there could still be discoveries to be made.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:34 PM 08-18-2022
We have watched it, its a pretty good show. I would tap out just because of the biting bugs.
One episode featured this large African American man from Philly. I broke up laughing when he said "Y'all get ready for a big blur"
[Reply]
Brody Wa 02:47 PM 08-18-2022
For some reason I can’t stand modern tv shows unless it’s produced on Netflix. I like watching 70s, 80s and 90s tv shows. I absolutely hate the remake of tv shows and movies from the past.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:53 PM 08-18-2022
I prefer Alone.
[Reply]
Otter 02:53 PM 08-18-2022
I just checked out 'Alone' for 1/2 an episode. How do they keep the GoPros charged and upload the video to the cloud?
[Reply]
SupDock 02:55 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
I just checked out 'Alone' for 1/2 an episode. How do they keep the GoPros charged and upload the video to the cloud?
They have weekly health checks where I believe they swap batteries and memory cards.
[Reply]
threebag 03:12 PM 08-18-2022
Maybe a solar battery station?
[Reply]
Bwana 03:13 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
They have weekly health checks where I believe they swap batteries and memory cards.

Yep
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:26 PM 08-18-2022
I'm waiting for the Naked and Afraid episode in New York City. That's a real jungle to survive.
[Reply]
threebag 03:31 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm waiting for the Naked and Afraid episode in New York City. That's a real jungle to survive.
If you hurry and shit in public they will think you’re local
[Reply]
penguinz 03:49 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
ok, I am going to start watching this.

I am learning a lot about hunting, firing making, traps. Some really cools shit.

I live in a wooded area and when they do something on tv, I give it a shot and see if I can do it.

So far, I have been able to start a fire with wood, I have made a working bird trap, not had a chance to try the fish trap. Too far from water.
FYI, on N&A they always build these and never get anything. Not because they don't work but because they use them in the wrong conditions.

Use a stream with flowing water, the fish will use it as a way to get a break from fighting the current.
[Reply]
Reroka 04:53 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
FYI, on N&A they always build these and never get anything. Not because they don't work but because they use them in the wrong conditions.

Use a stream with flowing water, the fish will use it as a way to get a break from fighting the current.
I have seen a bird trap and snare work.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up