ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Naked and Afarid
Reroka 10:27 AM 08-18-2022
Does anyone like this show as much as I do?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:39 AM 08-18-2022
I'll catch an episode maybe once or twice a year. Mostly just to watch some naked chick wig out on some naked dude and lose her shit.

I still can't believe The Curse of Oak Island is still going.
[Reply]
TLO 11:49 AM 08-18-2022
Where does everyone stand on Young Sheldon? Or God Friended Me
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:53 AM 08-18-2022
Why are they naked again? Robinson Crusoe made clothes for himself. Even the most primitive tribes wore some clothing to cover their private parts.
[Reply]
Reroka 11:54 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Why are they naked again? Robinson Crusoe made clothes for himself. Even the most primitive tribes wore some clothing to cover their private parts.
If I understand it,

It started with a question, was Adam and Eve a survivalist?

If remember correctly from the ending of season 1 or 2 of the Naked and Afarid original series.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:58 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
He really does,

I would pay money to learn from him.

That dude has skills.
He has classes in Colorado for survival and hunting.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:59 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Many of them make clothing to cover those up.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:24 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'll catch an episode maybe once or twice a year. Mostly just to watch some naked chick wig out on some naked dude and lose her shit.
There was an episode early on, like one of the first I think, with this chick named Honora. She was pretty hot, blonde, fit. She was a total whackjob. She flipped out on the dude she was paired with, calling him fat, and telling him he stank. All kinds of shit. Then she tapped shortly thereafter.

They brought her back on one of those XL seasons where she had a larger group and, predictably, she melted down again. This time, on her way to tapping out, she grabbed some of their supplies and tossed them in a nearby body of water lol

Just a total fucking nutjob. I couldn't believe how crazy and spiteful she was.
[Reply]
Fish 12:29 PM 08-18-2022
Dumb scripted nonsense. Past contestants have admitted that they were like only hundreds of feet from civilization. The entire basis of the show is being naked. But they don't ever show nudity, so it's just a silly marketing ploy that sounds like it was invented by frat guys. They're never actually in any danger, due to legal implications. And most of the contestants are annoying as hell.

Alone is a much more realistic show.
[Reply]
threebag 12:31 PM 08-18-2022
I e watched it for years. Good show.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:31 PM 08-18-2022
It's a good show. Wife and I have been watching it for years, basically since it started.

BTW, this thread should probably be in the Media Center.
[Reply]
threebag 12:32 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
There was an episode early on, like one of the first I think, with this chick named Honora. She was pretty hot, blonde, fit. She was a total whackjob. She flipped out on the dude she was paired with, calling him fat, and telling him he stank. All kinds of shit. Then she tapped shortly thereafter.

They brought her back on one of those XL seasons where she had a larger group and, predictably, she melted down again. This time, on her way to tapping out, she grabbed some of their supplies and tossed them in a nearby body of water lol

Just a total fucking nutjob. I couldn't believe how crazy and spiteful she was.
Isn’t she the one who’s boob popped?
[Reply]
penguinz 12:35 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
That was Amber.

Broke boob, surgery, good times #nakedandafraid

— Amber Hargrove (@countrygirlsur1) June 10, 2016

[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:45 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Dumb scripted nonsense. Past contestants have admitted that they were like only hundreds of feet from civilization. The entire basis of the show is being naked. But they don't ever show nudity, so it's just a silly marketing ploy that sounds like it was invented by frat guys. They're never actually in any danger, due to legal implications. And most of the contestants are annoying as hell.

Alone is a much more realistic show.
I will never forget when the wool was pulled from my eyes on Bear Grylls. Idk how tf you spell his last name..

But he was like jumping back and forth over this small crevice, making it seem like it was super dangerous and necessary. The way the camera frames it, it appears he's out in the middle of nowhere.

Someone out there found that exact crevice and took a video of it, showing it was tiny af, easily avoidable and like 100 feet from a decently busy highway lol just preposterous tom foolery
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:51 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
This one:

[Reply]
Reroka 12:52 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Just a total ****ing nutjob. I couldn't believe how crazy and spiteful she was.

Yeah saw that season,

Pretty fucked up.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up