ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/18/22 Training Camp Discussion.
Buehler445 01:42 AM 08-18-2022
Last day of practice today. Training camp wrapping. Here’s to no more injuries.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:45 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Who is he starting over?
Depends on how many games JuJu misses. We're already dealing with injury management and the season hasn't even started yet. He's going to be the first backup in line for Juju/MVS imo.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:49 AM 08-18-2022
So I knew Watson was primarily a try hard special teams guy from Tampa, but I wanted to know a little more about what scouts said about him coming out of the draft.

Then I was like, "Well, I wonder what the CP mock had on him. Did anybody actually buy stock in him?"

Turns out I'm the one who drafted him. Lol.

So I guess that answers the question of how long it takes to completely forget somebody exists after you gain passing familiarity with the name for the purposes of a fun little internet activity. Four years.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:50 AM 08-18-2022
I like to think of Watson as our Miles Austin - played for two teams before landing with Dallas and blowing up in his fifth year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:56 AM 08-18-2022
justin watson = marc boerigter if he hadn't blown out his frickin' knee
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:17 AM 08-18-2022
Has anyone asked Reddawg if Watson is good yet?
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:17 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Light reading for the day

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2022/8...thers-seahawks

The worst NFL quarterback competitions this century.

Somebody PLEASE tell me how Croyle - Huard - Thigpen isn't at the top of this list. That was considered a camp competition, was it not? I don't recall Herm saying "Thiggy is our guy..."

But I could be wrong.
I read that list and other than the Panthers (Mayfield isn’t bad) those are some pretty bad options. At that point it’s like saying gonorhea is worse than aids. It may or may not be but the margin from bad to worse isn’t worth discussing.

I had it remembered that Thiggy didn’t come in until Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards had killed Croyle and totally washed his hands of offense and let Gailey coach for his life. But I’m open to being wrong.

GOD FUCK Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards.
[Reply]
Toad 11:25 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I read that list and other than the Panthers (Mayfield isn’t bad) those are some pretty bad options. At that point it’s like saying gonorhea is worse than aids. It may or may not be but the margin from bad to worse isn’t worth discussing.

I had it remembered that Thiggy didn’t come in until Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards had killed Croyle and totally washed his hands of offense and let Gailey coach for his life. But I’m open to being wrong.

GOD **** Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards.
Don’t sugar coat it man.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:29 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
justin watson = marc boerigter if he hadn't blown out his frickin' knee
I would shit my pants if Watson caught 20 passes for 8TD's in a season. Has there ever been a better rec-to-TD ratio in the history of the league with minimum 20 catches?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:44 AM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I would shit my pants if Watson caught 20 passes for 8TD's in a season. Has there ever been a better rec-to-TD ratio in the history of the league with minimum 20 catches?
And one of those 8 TD's was a 99 yarder against the Chargers.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:45 AM 08-18-2022
Has anyone noticed the amount of times Fenton is getting burned in these camp clips?

I'm thinking Mahomes has been making a point ever since that little spat they had. :-) :-)

But Fenton got his ass back yesterday with an interception.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:04 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

This dude is so obviously gonna make the team. Love that physicality and the motor. "Ah, I gotta go cover a kick..." after he scores the touchdown.

Just another guy like Bell that is gonna screw around and have a long-career in this league by just working his ass off.
Is it normal for a WR to grunt like that? :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:04 PM 08-18-2022
Should be interesting to see how Moore and Watson do against Washington if Juju and Hardman sit out. They'll get plenty of reps with Mahomes and the 1s.
[Reply]
O.city 12:10 PM 08-18-2022
Watson is an interesting dude. He's physically got about all you want. Was just stuck behind guys in Tampa.

Interesting.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:23 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Watson is an interesting dude. He's physically got about all you want. Was just stuck behind guys in Tampa.

Interesting.
I really want to push a narrative that he was shit because of Brady, then Mahomes unlocked him.
[Reply]
R Clark 12:24 PM 08-18-2022
I can’t help but think Watson is going really come on here with PM throwing him the ball in Reid’s offense
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up