< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson Suspended 6 Games [increased to 11 games]
Rams Fan 06:35 AM 08-01-2022

Deshaun Watson suspended six games. https://t.co/WfC74deQM6

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
SupDock 08:01 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Well, technically he's already been out a season. The only thing is the Texans were shady in not making it an official suspension, instead opting to rule him out every game last year for NFI.

So, I'm not sure he needs more time out but no fines are where I think this went wrong.

The idea that Watson served a de facto suspension in Houston last year is folly.
People, he didn't want to play for the Texans and was paid to not do so.
That is not a suspension. Please.

— Andrew Brandt (@AndrewBrandt) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:01 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
People are confusing accusations with evidence of truth. And people lie, a lot.
It’s possible the lawyer is getting all these women to coordinate their stories to sound similar. They certainly have the financial incentive.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:08 AM 08-01-2022
Thank God I dont have to cheer on Bill Cosby to quarterback my team.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:09 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59:
Way to go Roger you ****ing pussy.
Roger didnt make the decision sir
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:17 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Judge Sue L. Robinson better be ready for some serious hatemail.

After years of complaints about Goodell handing out punishments randomly, they get an independent judge. A woman, in a case like this, and they still get a decision that'll upset nearly the entire country
She's an arbitration judge the NFL brought in. She was probably told what the NFL would like and tried to carry that.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:18 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
She's an arbitration judge the NFL brought in. She was probably told what the NFL would like and tried to carry that.
Yep, which is why I doubt they choose to add any games.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:19 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Nice work if you can get it.
I would rather be broke and not be a serial sexual deviant who assaults women.

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:20 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
What is hardly being mentioned is that the NFL only gave her information regarding 4 women. So, she based her decision on that information, rather than all 24 women.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:22 AM 08-01-2022
Calvin Ridley should appeal starting today. What a fucking joke
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:22 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Thank God I dont have to cheer on Bill Cosby to quarterback my team.
I hope that Chester Molester gets booed everywhere every time he touches the ball, including in Cleveland
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 08:26 AM 08-01-2022
This whole thing is just… off. We all know the league won’t be, but they should be incredibly transparent as to what the 6 game suspension is for and why it isn’t more.

Just everything about this whole situation is suspicious and he didn’t serve a suspension last season, he sat out and didn’t want to play.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:28 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
What is hardly being mentioned is that the NFL only gave her information regarding 4 women. So, she based her decision on that information, rather than all 24 women.
The whole thing is just some Deflategate-type bullshit designed to keep fans watching the WWNFL soap opera during the offseason.

Look, I'm sure what he did was criminally culpable. In fact...I know it is.

If my poor white ass had been going around doing what he did, I would be going to PRISON.

Instead, Deshaun got PAID...and is paying those women off. You think the NFL wants Roger handing out the Sixer?

Nah. They brought in a FEMALE judge for "arbitration", so that Watson can serve his suspension move on, business as usual.

How much time did Big Ben get for either rape he committed?

He didn't.

I laugh when people bring up "racism" you fucking idiots. It's CLASSISM.

OJ didn't get hemmed up for murder because money.

Bill Cosby went home because of money

Deshaun Watson will never go to prison for raping 20-odd women because MONEY

Next time anyone wants to cry about "raysussism" in the court...tell them that a few million dollars makes the racism just disappear. Like Magic. Who somehow found a cure for HIV. (Spoiler - it's money)
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:29 AM 08-01-2022
My favorite part of this is "no more massages".

Oh you rascal, you just stop it!

[Reply]
dirk digler 08:29 AM 08-01-2022
DW is a huge POS and still doesn't think what he did was wrong.

While Sue Robinson's 6-game suspension falls notably short of the indefinite suspension of at least 1-year that the NFL was seeking, I'm told Deshaun Watson's counsel & reps are currently displeased with the ruling. Watson's side still firmly maintain it should have been 0 games.

— IG: JosinaAnderson (@JosinaAnderson) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:31 AM 08-01-2022
I would like to suspend myself from my job for the year and continue to get paid.

I really screwed up, so this harsh penalty is what I deserve.

I may even push it to two years, so I really learn my lesson.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 25
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up