« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson Suspended 6 Games [increased to 11 games]
Rams Fan 06:35 AM 08-01-2022

Deshaun Watson suspended six games. https://t.co/WfC74deQM6

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
Shields68 04:50 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
As for Watson, the NFL is probably going to run on the same concept that none of these incidents were proven. They are all allegations and nearly every single lady has been settling.

Personally, I think he is guilty of something but all the settlements gave the judge an out. The NFL will probably try the same path.
The settlements help in that it keeps the crying message therapists off of the networks 24/7.

But to a certain degree if there is not enough for a prosecutor to bring charges and he is not in prison, think it is tough to take a Persons job away. I know the NFL wants the appearance of doing something and this way they have that.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:38 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Browns released an amazing statement. Calling out how many individuals are "triggered". ::-)

And why would Deshaun be "remorseful"? This is all 100% made-up lies, correct? He's the victim, not the 30 women accusing him of sexual assault.

:-) What a D bag organization. How do they have any fans at all?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:01 PM 08-01-2022
She must be the same person who “investigated” Daniel snyder.

So… to get this straight…
Daniel snyder pays a measley fine
Calvin Ridley gets a year suspension
Deshaun Watson gets a measley 6 games
Josh Gordon has missed 29 games for pot

Goodell is a joke.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:23 PM 08-01-2022
I'm sure this suspension will serve as a deterrent to future wrong doers. Just imagine how many sexual assaults won't happen now because Deshaun "happy baby" Watson got 1/3 of a season off.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:28 PM 08-01-2022
Goodell can still drop the hammer is they appeal but I doubt they do after they let Kraft, Jones and Snyder get nothing. No too mention the Texans would need to be investigated. 6 games proves the NFL only cares about money. QBs get away with anything even peds. Brady must be on them but they don't care.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:28 PM 08-01-2022
I still think this issue is all about Daniel snyder.

He knows something. A lot. There’s a reason nfl owners won’t do anything even if they know snyder is an embarrassment and a menace. And deshaun Watson opens up Pandora’s box if they handle it too harshly. Watson may have picked good timing to be an absolute degenerate.
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:44 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I still think this issue is all about Daniel snyder.

He knows something. A lot. There’s a reason nfl owners won’t do anything even if they know snyder is an embarrassment and a menace. And deshaun Watson opens up Pandora’s box if they handle it too harshly. Watson may have picked good timing to be an absolute degenerate.
There's never a bad time to be a degenerate if you're rich......unless you get caught up with kids (R Kelly) or you commit offenses against people more famous than yourself (Weinstein) you have absolutely nothing to fear.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:52 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
There's never a bad time to be a degenerate if you're rich......unless you get caught up with kids (R Kelly) or you commit offenses against people more famous than yourself (Weinstein) you have absolutely nothing to fear.
Yeah, but these are rich nfl players judged by nfl owners who are richer.

It’s why snyder gets away with a cartoonish amount of fuckery and Robert kraft has the audacity to make judgey statements about how this is outrageous. And why jim irsay gets zero punishment for the DUIs players get 4 game suspensions for.

Any other year the nfl would have thrown the book at deshaun and then pretended to be some kind of hero. But this just happens at a time when they’re actively trying to sweep Snyder’s shit under the rug. The nflpa used kraft, jones and snyder to argue the complete lack of accountability and it appears to have worked.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:55 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The Cleveland Browns

Is this really a disaster for the Browns? They haven't had a good QB in decades. The last serviceable one is who, Vinny Testaverde? The Browns did what they had to do. They have a franchise QB, hes just a bad person but he can play football well and only got 6 games. This has to be a massive win for their franchise.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:57 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
Browns released an amazing statement. Calling out how many individuals are "triggered". ::-)

And why would Deshaun be "remorseful"? This is all 100% made-up lies, correct? He's the victim, not the 30 women accusing him of sexual assault.

We have reached the point in the timeline where a NFL owner used the word triggered in a press release.

Eat your heart out, Milton. This is Paradise Lost.
[Reply]
TLO 07:10 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Is this really a disaster for the Browns? They haven't had a good QB in decades. The last serviceable one is who, Vinny Testaverde? The Browns did what they had to do. They have a franchise QB, hes just a bad person but he can play football well and only got 6 games. This has to be a massive win for their franchise.
Originally Posted by TribalElder:

[Reply]
notorious 07:45 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Do you think the NFL will allow Cleveland to be successful in the playoffs?
[Reply]
notorious 07:46 PM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Goodell can still drop the hammer is they appeal but I doubt they do after they let Kraft, Jones and Snyder get nothing. No too mention the Texans would need to be investigated. 6 games proves the NFL only cares about money. QBs get away with anything even peds. Brady must be on them but they don't care.
Kraft, Jones, and Snyder are Goodell's bosses.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:10 PM 08-01-2022
The judge describes him as a non violent sexual predator and someone who has damaged the reputation of the NFL and it's players.

I don't understand how there isn't at least a significant fine.
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:17 PM 08-01-2022
I wonder if a defender would draw a flag if they immediately go into the happy baby yoga pose as a post sack celebration after sacking watson
[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up